Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi (1231 Views)

Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News / The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by jerk: 12:53am On Oct 28, 2023
stuffs2002:
Some one said Reno Omokri has gone "JOHN WICK" on Obi and his Obidients... grin

Obi made a huge mistake when his OBIDIENTS were attacking everyone with their toxic and hateful campaigns without cautioning them.

OBIDIENTS crossed the line with Reno Omokri when they started attacking his one year old child. I don't like Reno Omokri but I don't blame him for defending his family. I would do worse than him if anyone attacked my family.
Reno never see attack.
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 3:26am On Oct 28, 2023
jerk:
Reno never see attack.

You keep attacking him, he keeps exposing and destroying the chance of Igbo presidency.

What many OBIDIENTS fail to understand is that Reno Omokri is exposing SE hypocrisy, tribalism, lies etc to other Nigerians and this keeps demarketing the SE

SE will always vote SE, but no SE person is going anywhere if other Nigerians refused to vote him and Reno Omokri is demarketing Obi heavily

Keep attacking Reno Omokri and he keeps demarketing SE candidates.Who is losing?
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by frankyychiji(f): 5:08am On Oct 28, 2023
stuffs2002:
Some one said Reno Omokri has gone "JOHN WICK" on Obi and his Obidients... grin

Obi made a huge mistake when his OBIDIENTS were attacking everyone with their toxic and hateful campaigns without cautioning them.

OBIDIENTS crossed the line with Reno Omokri when they started attacking his one year old child. I don't like Reno Omokri but I don't blame him for defending his family. I would do worse than him if anyone attacked my family.
Did Reno cross the lines when it was he who started the Tinubu drug ring affiliation?
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by frankyychiji(f): 5:10am On Oct 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

You keep attacking him, he keeps exposing and destroying the chance of Igbo presidency.

What many OBIDIENTS fail to understand is that Reno Omokri is exposing SE hypocrisy, tribalism, lies etc to other Nigerians and this keeps demarketing the SE

SE will always vote SE, but no SE person is going anywhere if other Nigerians refused to vote him and Reno Omokri is demarketing Obi heavily

Keep attacking Reno Omokri and he keeps demarketing SE candidates.Who is losing?
After Reno demarketed Tinubu with every vile word in the books, did it stop you from sucking Ebolas balls? Yet now, Reno has become seyi Tinubus elder brother.

Why are most of you yellow bars abysmally dumb?
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 5:12am On Oct 28, 2023
frankyychiji:
Did Reno cross the lines when it was he who started the Tinubu drug ring affiliation?

Did Reno Omokri attack any child in Tinubu's family?

Stop justifying evil just because it was perpetrated by Igbos.

Attacking a one year old is a no no. I would do worse than Reno Omokri if anyone attacks my family
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by frankyychiji(f): 5:12am On Oct 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Attacking a one year old is a no no. I would do worse than Reno Omokri if anyone attacks my family
You are a cvnt!
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 5:14am On Oct 28, 2023
frankyychiji:
After Reno demarketed Tinubu with every vile word in the books, did it stop you from sucking Ebolas balls? Yet now, Reno has become seyi Tinubus elder brother.

Why are most of you yellow bars abysmally dumb?

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals everywhere.

Did I even tell you I was a southerner. So everyone who disagrees with IPOB cannibals is Yoruba?
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 5:15am On Oct 28, 2023
frankyychiji:
You are a cvnt!

IPOB cannibals will never accept the truth.
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by frankyychiji(f): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals will never accept the truth.
A cvnt has no truth to tell.
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by frankyychiji(f): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals everywhere.

Did I even tell you I was a southerner. So everyone who disagrees with IPOB cannibals is Yoruba?
If you are not yellow bar, then you must be a blue bar. Cvnt!
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=stuffs2002 post=126651813]Some one said Reno Omokri has gone "JOHN WICK" on Obi and his Obidients... grin

OBIDIENTS crossed the line with Reno Omokri when they started attacking his one year old child. I don't like Reno Omokri but I don't blame him for defending his family. I would do worse than him if anyone attacked my family. [/quot
e]
Attacking his one year daughter?
Who is his daughter
What business does obidients have with her?
Do you and that serial manipulator called omockery have a prove?
Re: The Malice That Exists Between Pastor Reno Omokri And Ex. Gov Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Still asking
Who is his daughter
What business does obidients have with the girl
How did obidients attack the girl
Beating her up or a threat
Do you or omockery have any prove that obidients attack the girl?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Scored Only 567 Votes In The Whole Kogi State / 22 Of The Many Lies Told By Peter Obi /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.