Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Wearing Priestly Regalias Won't Make You A Saint - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Priestly Regalias Won't Make You A Saint (135 Views)

Onye Eze At Father Mbaka's 24th Priestly Anniversary Celebration (Photos) / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Priestly Regalias Won't Make You A Saint by constancefriday(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
"Wearing Priestly Regalias won't transform you into a Saint"
- Apostle Constance C. Friday reacts to the news of the suicide of Methodist Priest whose sex tape was leaked.

Earlier on in my journey, especially when i noticed how serious my mission was, i was quite excited.
It really felt quite cool to be wearing that lovely "cassock"
It only took some time for me to realize that:
Wearing khaki doesn't make you a soldier.
Wearing a jersey doesn't make you a player.
Wearing a lovely wedding attire doesn't mean your marriage will be sweet.
Also wearing a priestly regalia doesn't make you a saint.

It's better to tell People you're a sinner than to tell them you're a saint.
Honestly, man cannot do what only God can do.
Snuffing yourself due to a leaked sex tape ended up giving Satan what he desired.
Such a devastating leakage doesn't mean all is over.
In Christ Jesus, there's always hope.

1 Share

Re: Wearing Priestly Regalias Won't Make You A Saint by PythonTutorial2(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
I concur

1 Like

Re: Wearing Priestly Regalias Won't Make You A Saint by constancefriday(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
constancefriday:
"Wearing Priestly Regalias won't transform you into a Saint"
- Apostle Constance C. Friday reacts to the news of the suicide of Methodist Priest whose sex tape was leaked.

Earlier on in my journey, especially when i noticed how serious my mission was, i was quite excited.
It really felt quite cool to be wearing that lovely "cassock"
It only took some time for me to realize that:
Wearing khaki doesn't make you a soldier.
Wearing a jersey doesn't make you a player.
Wearing a lovely wedding attire doesn't mean your marriage will be sweet.
Also wearing a priestly regalia doesn't make you a saint.

It's better to tell People you're a sinner than to tell them you're a saint.
Honestly, man cannot do what only God can do.
Snuffing yourself due to a leaked sex tape ended up giving Satan what he desired.
Such a devastating leakage doesn't mean all is over.
In Christ Jesus, there's always hope.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Spiritual Consequences Of Taking Hard Drugs? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/2023 / Let Talk About This Celestial Church Of Christ .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.