Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Over 50 Suppliers/ Importers Contacts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Over 50 Suppliers/ Importers Contacts (107 Views)

Over 50 Jets Storm Rivers For Wigwe’s Burial / Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home / I Need A Link To Agro-allied Importers Contacts(foreign Buyer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 50 Suppliers/ Importers Contacts by Amarisa(f): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hello Nlanders!

You will all agree with me that the essence of business is to make PROFIT,but if you buy your goods at a high price,how then would you make profit? Plus the current rise in price!
Hmm..But with the right contact of big importers and suppliers,you can make your cool profit,items from shoes,bags,hair, jewelry,thrift(Okrika)and more..

If interested,type interested to be added to my WhatsApp group now
It's for Serious and Business minded persons.
WhatsApp only 09021561609.
Re: Over 50 Suppliers/ Importers Contacts by Tohsynetita1: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
interested 0803154250 nine

(1) (Reply)

Arnold And Associates Hosts Anambra Ministry Of Lands Workshop At Its New Headqu / Wholesale Sip Termination: Do You Really Need Multiple Providers? / Another Way To Make Naira To Appreciate With Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.