Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Bad Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bad Life (177 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Life by Louistyrant003: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hi,
My name is Louis. I am 23 years old. In this post, I’m going to make a brief narration of my life. Please, your advice is needed.

I have just finished my 100level at the university in Cameroon and my parents said they can’t pay my education fees ( equivalent to 300,000 naira) because there’s no money. I felt sad because my education will stop. So, I decided to call my uncles and aunties one after the other to explain, but everyone said there’s no money that I should drop out from school 😭😭😭.

Please brothers and sisters, I need your advice.

1 Like

Re: Bad Life by Wujio: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Don't drop out. Find daily work you can do and save 2,000 Naira her and there and you will be getting it in bits and pieces and adding and before you know it, you are moving !

1 Like

Re: Bad Life by Louistyrant003: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:
Don't drop out. Find daily work you can do and save 2,000 Naira her and there and you will be getting it in bits and pieces and adding and before you know it, you are moving !
Sir, what can I do to save 2000 naira per day? 🙏

1 Like

Re: Bad Life by Wujio: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Louistyrant003:
Sir, what can I do to safe 2000 naira per day? 🙏

Go out and find work to do. Car parks. Etc. Canteens. Wash plate. Dry cleaning. Ironing clothes. Washing clothes. Wash cars. Work as event host. Anything legitimate and progressive

Rather than worry. Wake up tomorrow go to market places and find shops offering these things and tell them one by one you are looking for work

1 Like

Re: Bad Life by Wujio: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Louistyrant003:
Sir, what can I do to save 2000 naira per day? 🙏

Take a look at this job :

https://www.nairaland.com/7892108/3-shisha-maker-needed-weekend

Two/Three months and you've saved up substantially for your fees.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of How A Job Seeker Gained Employment During A Depression / Working Remotely: 2 New Virtual Assistant Jobs – How To Apply Now / Why Are Nigerians So Successful In Whatever They Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.