Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Please Help Me Out - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me Out (132 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out by remigiusizunna(m): 2:20am On Oct 28, 2023
PLEASE I NEED URGENT HELP
Firstly, I noticed that the tiny light that shines when the CAP LOCK key is On stopped displaying 2 days ago but the key still functioned.
I used the laptop in the afternoon (hp probook 4540s),i turned it on this night and went to chrome, when I was typing I noticed that each time I pressed the SPACE key it will automatically add FULL STOP to my typing I pressed BACKSPACE to delete and it turned the chrome to full page, with a pop up notification at the top that I should PRESS THE F11 BUTTON TO RETURN TO NORMAL PAGE size.
I tried typing in WhatsApp to know if the problem is exclusively to chrome but it's all the same.
I've tried troubleshooting the keyboard, uninstall keyboard from device manager and reinstalled it but it's still happening.
Abeg make person help me
Re: Please Help Me Out by NightCrawler1: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2023
You need to change your keyboard and if you think the problem is not from the keyboard, reinstall operating system

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro 10 Batteries For Sale at 20k each still available / How Do You Let A Guy Know You Really Like Them? / Usa Used Extra Clean And Neat Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.