Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

*how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* (215 Views)

60% Of Hawkers In Nigeria Hail From Ebonyi State - AIT / Ebonyi State International Market On Fire (Picture) / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by jeanexx7(m): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2023
*How Ebonyi State Government is Oppressing me, because am from Anambra*

Good Evening fellow Nigerians. I want to specially appreciate God the Most High for the grace of life and health. I pray that God restore health to the sick and help our leaders to look in the direction of fixing this country. I also want to salute the good work of Ebonyi State Governor, Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru for the good work he is doing in Ebonyi State. He is the most mentioned Governor as regards his good start.

My name is Aka Jean-Philips Ifeanyi, from Anambra State and am the CEO of AKAJEAN & COMPANY/BN: 2018666. On August 2022, My Company had an Agreement with Ebonyi State Government to Supply and Install 200Kw (276HP) EBARA FIRE PUMP PACK (Electric, Diesel and Jockey), 2-SETS at Ebonyi State International Airport Onueke. The total Contract sum is Sixty-Eight Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Naira only and that the payment was to be made in parts which is 70% of the contract sum shall be released for the mobilization, 15% shall be released upon supply of the equipment to site and the final 15% shall be released upon the installation and Testing of the Fire Pumps Sets. And I was given five (5) weeks to deliver.

As someone who wants to establish a working relationship with the Government of Ebonyi State, I went to Bank and took loan so as to be able to deliver the Job. I contacted my partners in Turkey and begged to accept part payment from me and Freight the necessary equipments required to produce a quality Fire Pumps and they accepted.

I have supplied the pumps and was paid the 85% which was for the mobilization and supply to site. I have also Installed with Steel Pipes works fabrications and we have Tested the Pump Sets and confirmed that it is performing optimally, with attestation letter requested by the government for my final payment approval.

The Government of Ebonyi State under the Former Governor His Excellency Sen David Nweze Umahi has APPROVED my Final Payments in May and has asked the Accountant General to pay me. Ever since then, they have refused to effect the payment and I have written to them on several occasions and have made huge financial commitment to realize that money. I have been to Ebonyi on right (cool different occasions from Lagos and on the invitation of the various Government functionaries ranging from Commissioners, SAs, PA and others. I have stayed in a hotel in Ebonyi for 42 days just to make sure that the government pay me this money but to no avail.

The most worrisome thing about this is that the bank I took loan from has clamped down on my business. I don't have money again to finance the new jobs which I got and things are not funny on my side. None of them at the government house is picking my calls again.

One of those days I was staying in Ebonyi State, one of my guy came and told me in confidence that I should leave the state. That my continued disturbance of the state government over my money may cost me my life. I quickly took to my heel.

All I beg Nigerians is to come to my aide and assist me in begging the Ebonyi State Government to pay me my money so that I can pay back the loan I took from bank even if I did not make anything from the job.

All the documents needed to prove and support every of my claims are with available.

All my efforts to get my payment failed.

https://akelicious.net/2023/10/27/a-must-read-how-ebonyi-state-government-is-oppressing-me-because-am-from-anambra-man-cries-o
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by jeanexx7(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2023
Payment Approved Already and They're Seating on the Release of the Fund
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by Jcoleworld911: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2023
jeanexx7:

Good Evening fellow Nigerians. I want to specially appreciate God the Most High for the grace of life and health. I pray that God restore health to the sick and help our leaders to look in the direction of fixing this country. I also want to salute the good work of Ebonyi State Governor, Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru for the good work he is doing in Ebonyi State. He is the most mentioned Governor as regards his good start.

My name is Aka Jean-Philips Ifeanyi, from Anambra State and am the CEO of AKAJEAN & COMPANY/BN: 2018666. On August 2022, My Company had an Agreement with Ebonyi State Government to Supply and Install 200Kw (276HP) EBARA FIRE PUMP PACK (Electric, Diesel and Jockey), 2-SETS at Ebonyi State International Airport Onueke. The total Contract sum is Sixty-Eight Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Naira only and that the payment was to be made in parts which is 70% of the contract sum shall be released for the mobilization, 15% shall be released upon supply of the equipment to site and the final 15% shall be released upon the installation and Testing of the Fire Pumps Sets. And I was given five (5) weeks to deliver.

As someone who wants to establish a working relationship with the Government of Ebonyi State, I went to Bank and took loan so as to be able to deliver the Job. I contacted my partners in Turkey and begged to accept part payment from me and Freight the necessary equipments required to produce a quality Fire Pumps and they accepted.

I have supplied the pumps and was paid the 85% which was for the mobilization and supply to site. I have also Installed with Steel Pipes works fabrications and we have Tested the Pump Sets and confirmed that it is performing optimally, with attestation letter requested by the government for my final payment approval.

The Government of Ebonyi State under the Former Governor His Excellency Sen David Nweze Umahi has APPROVED my Final Payments in May and has asked the Accountant General to pay me. Ever since then, they have refused to effect the payment and I have written to them on several occasions and have made huge financial commitment to realize that money. I have been to Ebonyi on right (cool different occasions from Lagos and on the invitation of the various Government functionaries ranging from Commissioners, SAs, PA and others. I have stayed in a hotel in Ebonyi for 42 days just to make sure that the government pay me this money but to no avail.

The most worrisome thing about this is that the bank I took loan from has clamped down on my business. I don't have money again to finance the new jobs which I got and things are not funny on my side. None of them at the government house is picking my calls again.

One of those days I was staying in Ebonyi State, one of my guy came and told me in confidence that I should leave the state. That my continued disturbance of the state government over my money may cost me my life. I quickly took to my heel.

All I beg Nigerians is to come to my aide and assist me in begging the Ebonyi State Government to pay me my money so that I can pay back the loan I took from bank even if I did not make anything from the job.

All the documents needed to prove and support every of my claims are with available.

https://akelicious.net/2023/10/27/a-must-read-how-ebonyi-state-government-is-oppressing-me-because-am-from-anambra-man-cries-o

Hmmm, I fear
Were is Ebubu?
You should have change your identity to Enugu, maybe they will have paid you by now

Those guys hatred towards Anambra people is something else. Also meet some Anambra billionaires like Authur Eze or Innoson, they will help you recover the money

1 Like

Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2023
jeanexx7:

Nonsense Liar.

You seem to be a Fake.

You didn't know you're from Anambra and you didn't go to Anambra to get contract in Ebonyi?

They gave you contract and paid you 70% upfront and you're still complaining?

10% remaining is what you're ranting like a rabid dog about?

You're very silly.

My verdict is that you're a chronic Liar.

Anambra state government will never give contract to someone not from Anambra state. You should be appreciating Ebonyi state government for their gesture to you.
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2023
jeanexx7:
Payment Approved Already and They're Seating on the Release of the Fund

They paid him 70% upfront...
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Hmmm, I fear
Were is Ebubu?
You should have change your identity to Enugu, maybe they will have paid you by now

Those guys hatred towards Anambra people is something else. Also meet some Anambra billionaires like Authur Eze or Innoson, they will help you recover the money

Liars.

None existent...

Anambra has never given any Ebonyi person contract before. They're the ones ripping Ebonyi off.
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by jeanexx7(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2023
Please, try and venture into contract and don't rant here. I told them to come and pick up from my workshop in and Lagos and make full Payment and they gave me there word, that I will get my full payment and the then Governor, kept to his words and APPROVED MY FINAL PAYMENT, and while the Payment was being process, the New Administration came in and have invited me through two different Commissioner (Infrastructure and Concession and that of the commissioner for Aviation). I have submitted Request for the Release of Fund for more than Five Different Occasions and the Commissioner for Infrastructure told me in July that he has sent it to the Governor for Revalidation and asked me to follow up with the Permanent Secretary, she kept telling, that she can't find my documents, which I kept Submitting over and over again with received acknowledgement from there end finally they no longer take my calls.

I have copied every relevant offices.
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by jeanexx7(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2023
I was invited for the Job in the first place, because we handled Anambra International and Cargo Airport and that Uyo etc.

I was awarded the contract with agreement from the office of the governor and that of the attorney general.

TinubuDeDrugLor:

Liars.

None existent...

Anambra has never given any Ebonyi person contract before. They're the ones ripping Ebonyi off.
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by jeanexx7(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2023
That was the contract agreement, I asked them to come and collect the equipment from our workshop in Lagos, and they added that our company should do the Installations and haves us there words of paying immediately it's confirmed working, that was why we signed the agreement with them.

I have had an experience that it took the new administration 6 latter to pay up, but there was communication between parties, but here, they no longer pick my calls or respond to my chat.

TinubuDeDrugLor:

They paid him 70% upfront...
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by SavageResponse(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Nonsense Liar.

You seem to be a Fake.

You didn't know you're from Anambra and you didn't go to Anambra to get contract in Ebonyi?

They gave you contract and paid you 70% upfront and you're still complaining?

10% remaining is what you're ranting like a rabid dog about?

You're very silly.

My verdict is that you're a chronic Liar.

Anambra state government will never give contract to someone not from Anambra state. You should be appreciating Ebonyi state government for their gesture to you.

This must be Ebubu's alternate account.

Mr man so long as he has performed the contract up to agreed specification he deserves payment of his balance.

You people will be discrimibating against fellow Igbos in Igboland yet you will have the effrontery to come to Lagos and claim that Yorubas are discriminating against you in their own land!

2 Likes

Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by Ebubu: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2023
jeanexx7:
That was the contract agreement, I asked them to come and collect the equipment from our workshop in Lagos, and they added that our company should do the Installations and haves us there words of paying immediately it's confirmed working, that was why we signed the agreement with them.

I have had an experience that it took the new administration 6 latter to pay up, but there was communication between parties, but here, they no longer pick my calls or respond to my chat.

You don’t want to get your money if you’re making this about tribalism.

You people want to tribalize business disputes and claim victimhood just to curry public sympathy and win support because Nigerians naturally love the downtrodden. As if you Anambra people don’t victimise Ebonyi people.

Better call it what it is, business disputes or take Ebonyi government to Court, and stop disturbing our peace with tribalism.

Dubious man.

Why call it tribalism? If you’re sincere, take it to Court.
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by Jcoleworld911: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Liars.

None existent...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ebubu aka worksmart aka nwoba chika nwoba🤣

This news pepper you for body no be small, this is one out of many your people and government is treating ndi Anambra out of envy and bitterness but is well

Remember, we are counting it
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by jeanexx7(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Are you serious or what?
Do you how efforts I have made, gone to Abakaliki, about Eight Times, from the very time the Approval was made and they kept telling stories. Do they have any reason to held back my funds, the current Governor, was the Speaker, he was aware of the Contract, and the very first time, I heard there was going to be a meeting with the new COMMISSIONER, I travel to from Lagos and while the meeting was on going the Commissioner said the Government, was a continuous one and everyone was happy and towards the end of the meeting, so I met him as one who has completed his Job and asked me to submit my contract agreement and a letter requesting for the release of my fund, addressed to him, which I have done over and over again.

At a time, I traveled and stayed in a hotel for Seven weeks. My friend, an Approved Fund, is what am asking to be released, since June to date.

Ebubu:

You don’t want to get your money if you’re making this about tribalism.

You people want to tribalize business disputes and claim victimhood just to curry public sympathy and win support because Nigerians naturally love the downtrodden. As if you Anambra people don’t victimise Ebonyi people.

Better call it what it is, business disputes or take Ebonyi government to Court, and stop disturbing our peace with tribalism.

Dubious man.

Why call it tribalism? If you’re sincere, take it to Court.
Re: *how Ebonyi State Government Is Oppressing Me, Because Am From Anambra* by Ebubu: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
jeanexx7:
Are you serious or what?
Do you how efforts I have made, gone to Abakaliki, about Eight Times, from the very time the Approval was made and they kept telling stories. Do they have any reason to held back my funds, the current Governor, was the Speaker, he was aware of the Contract, and the very first time, I heard there was going to be a meeting with the new COMMISSIONER, I travel to from Lagos and while the meeting was on going the Commissioner said the Government, was a continuous one and everyone was happy and towards the end of the meeting, so I met him as one who has completed his Job and asked me to submit my contract agreement and a letter requesting for the release of my fund, addressed to him, which I have done over and over again.

At a time, I traveled and stayed in a hotel for Seven weeks. My friend, an Approved Fund, is what am asking to be released, since June to date.

You have not addressed my point.

STOP MAKING IT ABOUT ANAMBRA. Stop creating fight where there is none. If you make this dispute tribal and political you won’t get the remainder of your money to start with.

I suggest you edit the topic of your post and remove “because am from anambra”, future business partners may be wary of you with such political mindset you have got.

Disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Airtime Debts Canceled In Error, Subscribers To Repay – MTN / Let Me Write Your Academic Papers, SOPs, CVs, And Cover Letters! / Heartbroken: Nigerians Mourn Whiz-kid Wigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.