Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri (12773 Views)

Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim / 2023 Presidency: Why Tinubu May Look Elsewhere / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by VinnyBaba: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2023
This USELESS talkative! undecided
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by micxwell(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Saao:
Tinubu should find this guy something, is noise is becoming needless
They really need to engage him. All this noise for a piece of cake.
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by ttobizz(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Omokri didn't mention anybody's name but they already know themselves

This same man you support will certainly come at you one day. I can tell you for free that Reno is mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Gkay1(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2023
After God fear human, na Reno b dat or Im brother
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Mitsurugi(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2023
emkz:

(1) Obi cost Atiku the election.

(2) Obidients threatened to kill his daughter.

And where since the election started did he really work for Atiku? Even when Atiku went to CSU, Reno's comments (veiled as barbs to Obi) disparaged Atiku's efforts.
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by dahmie2013: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Case closed. Thank you Reno.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by HitlerWasRight: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2023
ttobizz:

This same man you support will certainly come at you one day. I can tell you for free that Reno is mentally unstable.

the village mad man is known to speak truth to power.

Ask Obi to reconcile with Reno and hire him as part of his retinue of mad men advisory committee

2 Likes

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Primebuilders(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2023
I wonder were Reno seats and have these types of conversations and with who exactly. Or they are things he imagines and put then you as someone wishing them

1 Like

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Godfullsam(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2023
If IPOB and Obidients wish you death, it means God will satisfy you with long life and good health.

God usually do the direct opposite of their wishes.

Ask Buhari

6 Likes

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by sukkot: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2023
Coolsat:
Why does Reno hates Obi so much? It's suprising
obi destroyed his chance to be a top govt official by leaving PDP without which PDP would have won easily and reno would have been secretary of state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by CasNova: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2023
Reno is right.

Don't wish death for others.

4 Likes

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2023
Which economy won't collapse?
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by hefelove(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2023
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

car security is guaranteed.
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2023
Tinubu is obviously Reno Omokri president but not my president as long as the shenanigans of this brazen criminality of the 2023 election is concerned

1 Like

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by FashionCookie(f): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2023
Lol...wahala

1 Like

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Emma1Oj(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2023
This one is just busy doing eyes service looking for appointment.
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by SoNature(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2023
Coolsat:
That's because he says Peter Obi made Atiku Abubukar not to win the election. He expected Peter Obi to play a second fiddle to Atiku Abubukar as always. The hatred Reno has for Obi has nothing to do with OBIdients.

1 Like

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by tommykiwi(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2023
Reno go and rest na.
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by dNortherner(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2023
Coolsat:
Small time now una go dey shout, bad leaders! bad leaders! I mean just take a look the way you're thinking pal. Very stupid!

1 Like

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Cantonese: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2023
Now a bag of rice is at 60,000.
Ten litres of vegetable oil at 16,000
Petrol at 635 in Abuja.

Dollar at between 1130 and 1300 depending on the location.

“My team and I”.
“I built Lagos”.

Ask the market woman how far and she will quickly tell you that she did not vote for Tinubu. She actually voted after collecting bribes. The same for conductors, bus drivers and the so called poor man.

The same story is experienced nationwide and some hold on to the hope and confidence that prices will fall.

Buhari met the dollar at 195 and left it at 735. It never went down. It was an APC government. He met rice at 8,000 and left when it was 40,000. Nothing ever went down. All Nigerians were sold big lies by APC. Discerning ones knew. Undiscerning ones towed the path. Now they are in all in misery, pretending that all is well.

Jagbajantis intete.
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by anungangampu: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2023
Lonely guy. He thought he will comeback to Nigeria as a minister under Atiku. I just think Peter Obi dividing Atiku votes did damage to Reno hopes. Another person is Chimaroke Nnamani, same thing hit them big.

Even Atiku is not complaining
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Mosba: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Politics isn't so harsh or a do or die affairs if you didn't pin your chance of success on it. However if your aim is to recoup billions you've spent in so many failed past attempts or you see yourself as a man to fight a political religion war, then it became something else.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by ceede2: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2023
All those pastor that handed over Nja flag to Obi giving him hope, make una no dey use gods name dey deceived us shameless set of people, God know his people.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by YourKarma: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Not just that Tinubu will not die, but most of the animals wishing him death will certainly die before him. By God's grace, Tinubu will finish his 8 years as a president and will be sending condolence messages to all his death wishers.

Buhari is a case study and that scenario will certainly repeat itself, this I'm 100% sure of.

Bunch of archaic barbarians.

Have you checked suicide statistics since APC took over?
There has been more suicide in the south west than even in the north. By the time Tinubu completes his 4 years, una go kpai unaselves finish.

My prayer is that the hardship caused by this useless party you support is minimal to Nigerians who supported the better candidate, Obi
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by pweeryambre: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2023
Coolsat:
This was exactly what I commented on his Instagram the other day and he blocked me. Like he's taking the whole thing too personal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Agboogashi: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Shameless fool; has the economy not collapsed already. What coup is worse than what is in place in naija now.

1 Like

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by ttobizz(m): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

the village mad man is known to speak truth to power.

Ask Obi to reconcile with Reno and hire him as part of his retinue of mad men advisory committee

I don't know what you're talking about, all I'm saying is Reno seems to have lost his essence. Recall those times when everyone waits on Reno to speak truth and sense.

Reno has just become so petty and reckless, he has reduced himself to a mob level. While you keep him close, be on guard.
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Djele: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Nobody is wishing him death but the truth is his brain is dacayed

1 Like

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by Chibuzoripob: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2023
cool Those wey wish death for baba Daura are either DEAD,CRIPPLE, DUMB,.The old man is still eating tuwo da nunu

1 Like

Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by HitlerWasRight: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2023
ttobizz:

I don't know what you're talking about, all I'm saying is Reno seems to have lost his essence. Recall those times when everyone waits on Reno to speak truth and sense.

Reno has just become so petty and reckless, he has reduced himself to a mob level. While you keep him close, be on guard.

Truth and fact have a very bitter after taste.

Because you don't like the bitter truth , should not diminish what Reno had to say about the elections.

FYI, Reno lost my confidence when he began shilling for Bill Gates and Covid vaccinations.

I simply blocked the idiot before he blocked me after giving him a piece of my mind.

I believe it is you guys who expected Reno to sugarcoat facts so as to keep you glued to him.
Re: For Those Wishing Death On Tinubu, May God Spare His Life - Reno Omokri by KIDfurniture(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2023
Their suffering will increase . Nigerians will suffer. As for death ; tinubu’s time to exit can not be changed. He already knows it. Soon he will take a bow. No more gragra.

He will not be the first president that didn’t complete his term na.

okoro:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi / Abike Dabiri Visits Willie Obiano / Hoodlums Arrested At Ekiti APC Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.