Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lga's Elections In Lagos State: Fashola Goofed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lga's Elections In Lagos State: Fashola Goofed (743 Views)

See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / I Am Confused! Who Is In Charge Of Lagos State, Fashola Or Tinubu / Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lga's Elections In Lagos State: Fashola Goofed by gregg2: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2011
I was disappointed in our most hyped BRF for the conduct of a minor elections to local councils. It goes to say that all our politicians are the same whether ACN, PDP, ANPP or whichever, they will cheat, steal and rig if given the opportunity. We blame GEJ for conducting a somewhat free and tranparent elections nationwide but Fashola obviously towed the usual line of rigging to deliver council chairmen for ACN.

Jega introduced a system where votes are counted immediately and results announced at each polling unit, so

1) why did it take Fashola and his LASIEC three days to announce election results.

2) Why were journalist shut out during the counting and collation of votes

Something fishy obviously went on. These ACN guys are hypocrites.
Re: Lga's Elections In Lagos State: Fashola Goofed by Beaf: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2011
gregg2:

I was disappointed in our most hyped BRF for the conduct of a minor elections to local councils. It goes to say that all our politicians are the same whether ACN, PDP, ANPP or whichever, they will cheat, steal and rig if given the opportunity. We blame GEJ for conducting a somewhat free and tranparent elections nationwide but Fashola obviously towed the usual line of rigging to deliver council chairmen for ACN.

Jega introduced a system where votes are counted immediately and results announced at each polling unit, so

1) why did it take Fashola and his LASIEC three days to announce election results.

2) Why were journalist shut out during the counting and collation of votes

Something fishy obviously went on. These ACN guys are hypocrites.

I am glad we are all seeing what some of us deduced long ago. Bless you.
Re: Lga's Elections In Lagos State: Fashola Goofed by KnowAll(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2011
I am glad we are all seeing what some of us deduced long ago. Bless you

The system needs to be re-jigged. This one where states governments are the organiser, umpire and judge and jury is not on, otherwise we are wasting our time. Same thing happens in PDP, ANPP and Labour party states. So don’t blame ACN.
Re: Lga's Elections In Lagos State: Fashola Goofed by gregg2: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
Na waooo. . .

(1) (Reply)

Political Humour (pics) / Aba Youth Association Thanks Governor Orji For A Successful Ojukwu's Rite In Aba / Googles New Intrusive Privacy Policy ; 5 Steps To Staying Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.