Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 (34778 Views)

Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / Bentley Unveils Its 2019 Continental GT Convertible - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by omoadeleye(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2023
I think they finally took my advice about reducing their logo font size

1 Like

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2023
lexy2014:

how does what he said mean that he hasnt learnt to appreciate good things?

are these cars the first good things to be created in this world?

For a made in Nigeria car, that's a big deal! I don't expect a Nigerian to commonize or bad-mouth the hardwork of those trying to give us a good name by producing here in Nigeria, depsite all the challenges.

Let's learn to promote our own things and shun careless statements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by CasNova: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Good one.
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by VEHINTOLAR: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Onucs:
There is nothing spectacular about this design as we have seen the likes before.

Contact us for your project writing👇👇

Nothing is spectacular either in the gibberish you just spewed ! Why would anyone contact a negative person like you for any project ?!
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Calitoscassius(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Bobochicago:

I know you are not educated , but I will try to educate you if you are willing to learn. What we have all over the world, is car assembly plants . I worked briefly with Ford motors in the suburbs of Chicago, while some parts are fabricated , most are outsourced and imported . And it’s the same for most manufacturing plants all over the world .same goes for phone manufacturing /assembly . Do you know that Samsung makes phone parts for Apple ? Well now you know . What we have in most places is ASSEMBLY plants . No, don’t mention
First of all, what does not being Educated mean? grin

You just repeated everything i explained in my previous comment. grin grin yet claim you want to educate me, or felt that you have educated me.. grin cheesy

Please, if you want to reply, start with explaining what not being educated mean. Otherwise you d be wasting your time because i would still not understand your point nor be even be able to read your response. Cheers!
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by MightySparrow: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Naigeria do not manufacture cars, they do not have the equipments, Naigeria may have the natural resources but do not have the machineries to extract these resources and turn them into car manufacturing metals, batteries, coppers, aluminiums and fibre, all these :Made in Naigeia" so called vehicles are just imported and assembled in Naigeria.

Believe it or not. I know.

No big deal about that. You seem not to understand the Auto world. As elegant as Rolls Royce is BMW manufactures the engine. Mercedes has Bosch that manufactures some of its parts. There was a time that Stromberg manufactured same design carburetor for both Volvo and Mercedes. Volkswagen, the largest auto maker is not standing alone.

However, in the Nigeria of today, no sane person would float a full blown auto company, if technically able. The environment is not right now. The only way to make a dream like this come out is by contracting out your ideas.
In the future, we may get there after, corruption is buried.
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by vikstandon(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2023
plumcomm:
you cannot write anything spectacular as we have seen so many writers before...since you have chosen to be brainless,shay na this type of your thinking you go take write project for person?.dey play.

The issue isn't that you've been called a criminal – I am entitled to my opinion. The real concern is that you haven't effectively demonstrated your goodness. Provide a compelling defense to address my doubts.
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by KennethEnyi(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2023
This thing resemble lagride na😅
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Calitoscassius(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2023
MightySparrow:

No big deal about that. You seem not to understand the Auto world. As elegant as Rolls Royce is BMW manufactures the engine. Mercedes has Bosch that manufactures some of its parts. There was a time that Stromberg manufactured same design carburetor for both Volvo and Mercedes. Volkswagen, the largest auto maker is not standing alone.

However, in the Nigeria of today, no sane person would float a full blown auto company, if technically able. The environment is not right now. The only way to make a dream like this come out is by contracting out your ideas.
In the future, we may get there after, corruption is buried.
You made a lota sense and i agree totally.
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by soccerlite: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2023
Bobochicago:

I know you are not educated , but I will try to educate you if you are willing to learn. What we have all over the world, is car assembly plants . I worked briefly with Ford motors in the suburbs of Chicago, while some parts are fabricated , most are outsourced and imported . And it’s the same for most manufacturing plants all over the world .same goes for phone manufacturing /assembly . Do you know that Samsung makes phone parts for Apple ? Well now you know . What we have in most places is ASSEMBLY plants . No, don’t mention

Even there's nothing in your comment that showed education
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Taxong: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2023
Turn your car into cash! Start a profitable side hustle as a Taxi driver today. Flexible hours, extra income, and endless opportunities. Drive with us!" Abuja, Kaduna & Kano Only. More Info, Visit:
https://www.pickme.com.ng
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by lexy2014: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:

For a made in Nigeria car, that's a big deal! I don't expect a Nigerian to commonize or bad-mouth the hardwork of those trying to give us a good name by producing here in Nigeria, depsite all the challenges.

Let's learn to promote our own things and shun careless statements.

thats not what I asked you

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2023
lexy2014:

And I also asked, in Nigeria, which auto maker has made any car as sleek as this? You don't expect a Nigerian auto maker to beat Toyota and Honda overnight... Let's be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by MightySparrow: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:

How please, tell me what came to your mind so I can see how dark your mind is...

Why such a comment from the one you respond to, not you. The fellow was running down our own product.

He is not patriotic. I guess because the manufacturer is not from his tribe. He would celebrate him.

Any advancement made by any Nigerian is a prize for all.
My thoughts, my take.
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2023
MightySparrow:

Why such a comment from the one you respond to, not you. The fellow was running down our own product.

He is not patriotic. I guess because the manufacturer is not from his tribe. He would celebrate him.

Any advancement made by any Nigerian is a prize for all.
My thoughts, my take.

Thanks for clarifying...
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Calitoscassius(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2023
SmartyPants:

Can you read and comprehend??

I'm showing you that your argument is false because it undermines itself.

Honda, Toyota and are car manufacturers. That is not in dispute. Thus, an argument, like yours, that circulalry posits them as car assemblers based on a lack of originality in design is obviously wrong.

Maybe i didn't comprehend and i am still finding it hard to comprehend, could you try and explain in simple terms please?.
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Nord A5, Made in Nigeria;

https:///ayemojubar/status/1717983222053646702?s=46

NORD A5

Looks like a Toyota Matrix but with better ground clearance.

I like!
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by MightySparrow: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:

Thanks for clarifying...

Okay
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Maybe i didn't comprehend and i am still finding it hard to comprehend, could you try and explain in simple terms please?.

In this day and age, when all products look the same, who would you say is the original designer?
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Calitoscassius(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:

First of all, work on your typing... Secondly, there is no auto maker that makes parts 100% in one country, some are bought from outside and some are manufactured, even some are assembled 100%.

Oversabi na him be una issue for Nigeria.
Okay,

Could you please explain what your last sentence mean, i didn't quite get it. Is that English?
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by FatherLord: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2023
Onucs:
There is nothing spectacular about this design as we have seen the likes before.

Contact us for your project writing👇👇

Please don’t talk like this . It kills more people than you think.
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Saao(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2023
How much is it going for?
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Acidosis(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2023
You see, until the elites (especially the politicians) begin to use and drive these cars, this company may never grow.

These designs are extremely sleek and the vehicles look durable. But since it's not a Japanese or Germany brand, the elites won't move close or even try to grow the company.

1 Like

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by vertueptime: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
NORD A5 was unveiled by @nordmotion today. It’s not just about the engine that makes the NORD A5 a great vehicle. The interior is equally impressive, with comfortable seating that provides driver and passengers with the ultimate driving experience.

@Advsola (Twitter)

copy and paste cars, geely, Nord all rubbish chinco, changhan is doing better than these rubbish
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by lexy2014: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:

And I also asked, in Nigeria, which auto maker has made any car as sleek as this? You don't expect a Nigerian auto maker to beat Toyota and Honda overnight... Let's be reasonable.

1. how does what he said mean that he hasnt learnt to appreciate good things?

2. are these cars the first good things to be created in this world?
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Okay,

Could you please explain what your last sentence mean, i didn't quite get it. Is that English?

means* not mean... work on your grammar before trying to be savage.

For now, it's that pidgin English that you can cope with.

1 Like

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Calitoscassius(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

In this day and age, when all products look the same, who would you say is the original designer?
You are right, No one would be the original designer. They all copy each other, there are even a China version of Range Rover.

My previous comments was in response to a comment that was insisting that the Naigerian design has never being in existence and that is it also original Made in Naigeria.
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Acidosis(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Naigeria did not make this car they assembled it, to make a car everything used to make the car must be manufactured in Naigeria! Like in Japan, Germany or China.

Tesla, an American brand, has over 200 suppliers from different countries. Apart from the batteries produced in his (Elon Musk) companies and his assembly plants (gigafactories in four countries), every other component of a typical Tesla comes from different suppliers and companies.

No car in the world is manufactured in one country. The important factor is that the brand is a Nigerian brand.

In marketing, there is a difference between:

1. "Made in..."
2. Country of Origin
3. Country of Manufacture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Calitoscassius(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Tesla has over 200 suppliers from different countries. Apart from the batteries produced in his gigafactories, every other component comes from different suppliers and companies.

No car in the world is made in one country. The important factor is that the brand is a Nigerian brand.
Yes, i agree.
Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Rest! You have no point...

1 Like

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by lexy2014: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:

Rest! You have no point...

I wast making a point . i was asking questions except u are telling me questions is now the same thing as points.

Re: Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 by Dottore: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:

Same way Innosson has been repackaging Chinese cars and gets patronized. We need to encourage local production cos China started from somewhere as well.
Yeah I don't have problem with any of the brands assembled in Nigeria. I wish other technology products be assembled in Nigeria too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? / Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) / Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.