Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

“I Saw Many Clothes Soaked In Bl00d At Your Place.” Mohbad’s Aunt Drags For Wum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Saw Many Clothes Soaked In Bl00d At Your Place.” Mohbad’s Aunt Drags For Wum (649 Views)

Mohbad's Aunt Slams Tonto Dikeh And Iyabo Ojo For Demanding For His Body For Bur / You Made Us Lose Mohbad - Mohbad's Aunt Accuses Singer's Wife, Wunmi(pics,vid) / Tiwa Savage Reveals She Uses Plasma From Her Bl00d To Make Her Face Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Saw Many Clothes Soaked In Bl00d At Your Place.” Mohbad’s Aunt Drags For Wum by Chibrownz: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2023
An enormous uproar has been created online by the shocking charges made by Mohbad’s maternal aunt against Wunmi Aloba, the late singer’s wife.

Upon hearing of the singer’s passing, many people began to harbour doubts about his wife, thinking she might have had a part in his tragic end.

When the singer was dying, Mohbad’s aunt joined in on the chorus in a video that went viral, expressing worry about the appearance of blood-soaked garments.

Upon hearing of the singer’s passing, many people began to harbour doubts about his wife, thinking she might have had a part in his tragic end.

Watch the video here 👇https://africalevel.com/mohbads-aunt-drags-his-wife-and-says-i-saw-many-clothes-soaked-in-bl00d-at-your-place/

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Musicians Have Called For A Temporary Ban Of Nigerian And Foreign Music / “who Would Buy Food For Me Now”- Sisi Quadri’s Uber Driver Mourn His Death / Dance Nation Debuts In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.