Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Want To Create A Job Vacancy Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create A Job Vacancy Website (1209 Views)

New Job Vacancy For Fresh Graduates / Intern Seekers / Vacancy - Website Developer / Job Vacancy: It Value Added Services (vas) Technical Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Job Vacancy Website by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2011
Hey Guys,

I need to set up a blog and integrate job search as a plus for my subscribers. Please, can anyone give me any useful information on how to go about this? Thank you very much.

PS: I know all there is to know about webhosting and setting up a blog - i have 3 blogs. I just need information of how to get the job vacancies up and running.
Re: I Want To Create A Job Vacancy Website by deco2come: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2011
You can achieve that by getting your hands dirty.

Code Bro

Cooooooodee Bro

Code until there is nothing else to code. grin
Re: I Want To Create A Job Vacancy Website by mrwhistler: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2011
Could you be a lil more specific, deco2come?
Re: I Want To Create A Job Vacancy Website by Gmmail(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
hey there is a script called "myjoblist", better ones are out there to help integrate job vacancy to your blog.
Good luck.
Re: I Want To Create A Job Vacancy Website by mrwhistler: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2011
@Gmmail, I have a similar question. Assuming I have seen, and downloaded, the script, does it fill in the job vacancies? the majority of my problem is how to alert employers and let them post their job vacancies of the site. Is there a script that does this? What are my options here.

Thanks your input. It was very useful.

(1) (Reply)

Woh Are The Peeps Behind Anti Gravity? / Text To Speech With Jquery & Tts Api / Found Sure Website For Soccer Bet Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.