Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available (12239 Views)

@ / Permant Iphone Unlock,samsung,nokia Lumia,xperia,bb10 + Free Fmi & Carrier Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2007
If[b][/b] you need your iphone unlocked to work with any Nigerian Network , contact me for the most affordable and reliable service in town.

01- 8117165
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by Seun(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2007
Really? Wow, so one will be able to use an IPhone with MTN and co. But without GPRS browsing? Hmmm.
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by konari(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2007
what exactly are you going to do? you have to enlighten us, you can't just come here and pull 'wool over our eyes' Even the first guy (in USA) to unlock the iphone gave an insight into what he did (on his personal blogsite) so i expect you to do the same. don't just come here and 'bamboozle' us. tell us is it a software thingy or does it involve a little bit of soldering. even the real gurus admit unlocking an iphone is not child's play and definitely can't be done in a few hours. reply

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.yomisays.com/?p=548
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by aikuken: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2007
no big deal unlocking the iphone (took me two days to sort through all the rubbish and know what to do), but search the net, and you should find what you need to do it. but if you're some1 that feels uncomfortable around computers, or calls computer village when your system tells you you should start in safe mode, you may need to pay the guy above to get your iphone unlocked,
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by knzguru(m): 4:27am On Oct 08, 2007
how much does an iphone cost in nigeria and i thot it was said to only support CDMA for now
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by FLYBOY(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2007
Unlocking the Iphone is no biggy.
Check out www.iphonestalk.com All you need is stated there for FREE. I used the to unlock my Itouch an it worked . Less than 3mins on an activated itouch.I would suspect the same on th Iphone.

I hear the phone goes for about N130k, must be old stock because the prices in th States has fallen to $399= or less approx N50k

Flb cool
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by Neoteny(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2007
www.iphonesimfree.com

unlock in under 10mins, full software solution.

costs money though, but iunlock is free but u need to edit IPHUC.
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
Hey Guys,

Can somebody help me to love-vendor my iphone 8gb so that i can do the following:

Send / receive MMS

Send/ receive files (ringtone, music, etc) using bluetooth

Forward SMS to some contacts

Incoming SMS to dispaly the sender's name.

You can please contact me via donrichiexl@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks Good nairalanders!!!!
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by Donseaun(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
Ok
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by vinojanu: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
In this website also have a apple iphone model mobile unlocking cods. Here all thous thinks is so easy format to use unlocking codes. Time save and very fast solutions. So security use that all unlocking codes. mobile-unlocker.com

1 Like

Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by yinkuse: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2011
Can someone pls tell me the price for Iphone Bluetooth?
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by Suntemi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
Factory Unlock your iPhone including iPhone 5 call 08065656796.
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by samyiphone(m): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2013
I have a problem, when i try to buy unlock for my iPhone using my credit card I can't see Nigeria on the list of the countries. the service you chose uses PayPal for payments. Thanks in advance
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by Suntemi(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2013
It's because of the PayPal wahala that we started the iPhone unlock service. It's easy. Just visit www.suntemitech.com or email suntemi@gmail.com to get your unlock done. Thanks
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by selfmadeuch: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Get your iphones unlocked now...kindly contact us at iucheyy@yahoo.com or ibemereucheemmanuel@yahoo.com our tel. no is 08162015849...whatever questions you have regarding our terms of service will be answered when you contact us.
Thank you all.
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by roselynbas(f): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2013
FLYBOY: Unlocking the Iphone is no biggy.
Check out www.iphonestalk.com All you need is stated there for FREE. I used the to unlock my Itouch an it worked . Less than 3mins on an activated itouch.I would suspect the same on th Iphone.

I hear the phone goes for about N130k, must be old stock because the prices in th States has fallen to $399= or less approx N50k

Flb cool

oga that site is not available.
Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by roselynbas(f): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2013
vinojanu: In this website also have a apple iphone model mobile unlocking cods. Here all thous thinks is so easy format to use unlocking codes. Time save and very fast solutions. So security use that all unlocking codes. mobile-unlocker.com 

I dont understand your english, are you chinese?

1 Like

Re: Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available by nairakatherine: 1:29am On Nov 07, 2017
There are many ways to unlock an iPhone and I sort the safe way to unlock mine, through permanent unlock service from Theunlockarena.com

(1) (Reply)

OUKITEL K6000 | Massive 6000mah Battery| 10 Days Normal Use / Nairalanders, Lets Follow each other On Instagram!! / Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.