Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... (742 Views)

Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hello all!

Please, as a single lady, what can I do for this married man that always come through for me. This man has really been helpful to me whenever I'm in a tight corner/condition. Sometimes, I don't even ask him directly for some of the assistances he usually render to me. Sometimes, it would be indirect, and he would just offer to assist me.

So, I really want to know what I can do for him to show my appreciation in my own little way and let him know that I really appreciate his kind gestures towards me.

Please, I would really appreciate your suggestions/opinions.

Thanks!
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Mhizzard(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Use your head,we are not the one who he is rendering to.

3 Likes

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by dawnomike(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Please, as a single lady, what can I do for this married man that always come through for me. This man has really been helpful to me whenever I'm in a tight corner/condition. Sometimes, I don't even ask him directly for some of the assistances he usually render to me. Sometimes, it would be indirect, and he would just offer to assist me.

So, I really want to know what I can do for him to show my appreciation in my own little way and let him know that I really appreciate his kind gestures towards me.

Thanks!
Tell him Thank you and buy Christmas turkey for his family this yuletide!!!

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Be careful,use your head and try to find out if there's an ulterior motive for the assistance.
Try to wean yourself off his assistance and depending on it.Do all you have to in order to know if he wants something from you, because for a married man to be doing that calls for suspicion.
Probably his wife is barren and he wants you to be a surrogate for them.Or anything.
Anything is possible these days.
On the other hand,he might just be one of those extremely rare angels in human form who help without expecting payback in cash or kind.

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by OBTOREPA(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bible said you should flee.
So do that and stop messing around with someone's husband/property.
Remember that whatsoever you sow that shall you also reap.
If you are sleeping with someone's husband today, tomorrow someone will sleep with your own husband.
And if you are sleeping with someone's wife today, don't kill yourself when you discovered that someone is sleeping with your lovely wife.
Thanks all

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Nurability(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dash him your HQ, you alrady know what dis man is comin to, why as married woman accept gift from other man, and you play ouresense asking for advise, who advise you to collect his gift, the same no one will advise you to dash him your jumbo 757, but there is God wo...
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Bible said you should flee.
So do that and stop messing around with someone's husband/property.
Remember that whatsoever you sow that shall you also reap.
If you are sleeping with someone's husband today, tomorrow someone will sleep with your own husband.
And if you are sleeping with someone's wife today, don't kill yourself when you discovered that someone is sleeping with your lovely wife.
Thanks all
Him sleeping with me is even out of the equation. He has been doing this for two years now. Without me doing anything for him or giving him anything, apart from with mouth.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nurability:
Dash him your HQ, you alrady know what dis man is comin to, why as married woman accept gift from other man, and you play ouresense asking for advise, who advise you to collect his gift, the same no one will advise you to dash him your jumbo 757, but there is God wo...
Haba Nura! Mey wannan kuma?

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by OBTOREPA(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Him sleeping with me is even out of the equation. He has been doing this for two years now. Without me doing anything for him or giving him anything, apart from with mouth.
Thank you and your prayers is enough. God will replenish him.
Take away any form of lust from your heart.
Remain blessed!
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by yemmit90: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

You are not a kid, both of you know deep down what each other wanted. You may not really want sex from him but will get to a point that you will be push by nature to appreciate him with it, and it has started with your current worries.

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by frozen70(f): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks!

You already know what his intentions are

Either be ready to play to the Gallery or stop receiving those assistance from him

But keep the relationship and don't involve any thing romantic

Are you ready for the to stay off and stop receiving those things

Ask yourself
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all! Please, as a single lady, what can I do for this married man that always come through for me. This man has really been helpful to me whenever I'm in a tight corner/condition. Sometimes, I don't even ask him directly for some of the assistances he usually render to me. Sometimes, it would be indirect, and he would just offer to assist me. So, I really want to know what I can do for him to show my appreciation in my own little way and let him know that I really appreciate his kind gestures towards me. Please, I would really appreciate your suggestions/opinions. Thanks!
Official/business-related help or what kind of help are we talking about here? undecided
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by thestreets(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2023
frozen70:

You already know what his intentions are

Either be ready to play to the Gallery or stop receiving those assistance from him

But keep the relationship and don't involve any thing romantic

Are you ready for the to stay off and stop receiving those things

Ask yourself

Nigerians haba. Someone has been helping you for good 2 years without asking for anything and you are assuming he wants sex! this kind of thing can only happen with core muslims. They like helping. I have been a beneficiary before. some Christians do it as well. THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE. And if you love your life SEX is the least thing you would want to jump on with just anyone.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Premiumbuy(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Premium Be Unto You
If he is not making any move sis enjoy the freebies while it last, but if otherwise and you don't have any interest let him know now before wasting his money.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Dress For Traditional Wedding / Parental Guidance =1 / Mother's Day Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.