Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Make Money With Your Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Your Smartphone (192 Views)

How Instagram Comedians Make Money With Memes / How To Recieve Money With Paypal / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Smartphone by Donprodigy: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Note: What I’m about to share is for everyone. Are you a student, housewife, working personnel or a school dropout.

This is a real business that involves selling. We all know that to make money, you need to have something of value.

Here's a proven method that u can use to generate reasonable amount of income weekly/monthly with just your phone in the comfort of ur home.

It's a business model that deals with promotion of digital product to people who need it and can afford it. All you need to do is sell high valued information product online and get commission for each sale you make.

Now what do I mean by this?
Let's say a product you are to sell costs 40K and you are given 50% commission for that particular product, you will automatically earn 20k. This means that, if you sell this same product to just 10 people in a month, you will have a total of 200k

Imagine now making 10 sales each week. That will be a total of 800k in a month.

You might be wondering, how do I register to this? Where do I get the customers to sell to?

The good news is to register is easy and your customers are everywhere. Since it's a digital informative product you will be selling your customers are on all the social media platforms waiting for you on Facebook, Instagram, twitter, WhatsApp e.t.c

There are other several other ways you can make money online legitimately but this is the easiest and most certain way to generate high income because of the returns on investment and low risk involved.

Note: This is not a get rich quick scheme neither is it a ponzy scheme. Like all other business, it requires hardwork, perseverance and consistency.

If you wish to know more about this business and how to get started even in the comfort of your home or If you have any questions or need any further explanation to this drop your comment below or connect with me via WhatsApp on 09131582570

Thank you and God bless you 🙏🥂

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone by Donprodigy: 1:46am On Jan 11
This business model is still paying day in day out just by selling a product that’s not even yours.
The more sales you make the more money you will make.

I have a free video that explains how this works if you’re interested drop a comment below I’ll send it to you for free

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking The Secrets Of Passive Income: Building Wealth While You Sleep / Fearless Energy Drink Continues Its Winning Streak With Brandcom Awards 2023 / This Louis Vuitton Shoe Could Be Yours Check The Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.