Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Davido Belongs To A Cult, He Want To Force Me In- Abu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Davido Belongs To A Cult, He Want To Force Me In- Abu (949 Views)

SSN On CSU Documents Released To Atiku, Shows It Belongs To President Tinubu / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Many Beheaded During A Cult Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Belongs To A Cult, He Want To Force Me In- Abu by Roving1: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
Davido Belongs To A cult, He Want To Force Me In- Abu

A video of a young man goes viral on social medial stir up reactions as a man called Abu accused the Nigeria popular music start,David Adeleke known as Davido of living a fake life and stealing from people, also belongs to member of secret society.

Abu also mentioned that friends tried to mediate the matter between him and Davido to no avail because Davido has no money to pay him.

See the post below:

Davido belongs to a cult and wanted to introduce me to it, i refused. He’s stealing from people and living a fake life to impress the world. Negotiations with him has failed because he does not have the money to pay back his debts

— Abu finally speaks

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://rovingupdates.com/davido-belongs-to-a-cult-he-want-to-force-me-in-abu/
Re: Davido Belongs To A Cult, He Want To Force Me In- Abu by Bintabisiriyu2: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Davido na dirty eiye but de@th sure for am
Re: Davido Belongs To A Cult, He Want To Force Me In- Abu by illicit(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Davido na dirty eiye but de@th sure for am

He isn't eiye

He is 7

2 Likes

Re: Davido Belongs To A Cult, He Want To Force Me In- Abu by CoronaVirusPro: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
Who does not know Davido is a member! He worships and pays atonement to Korofo

Though, he bought the membership after fame, not that he was about that life!

The kid was so anxious to brag about being a cultist!

(1) (Reply)

. / Businessmen Arraigned Over Threat To Kill Ex-ig's Wife / Man Buries Brother's Son Alive For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.