Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,291 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Alẹ́ Ìsirò (math Night) Has Taken On A New Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alẹ́ Ìsirò (math Night) Has Taken On A New Form (117 Views)

Ìsirò Ní Ìsẹ́jú Kan (math In 60 Seconds) / Alé Ìsirò (math Night): Online Weekly Math Program In Yoruba / *NEW Form Of Hawking- Nigerians Never Fail To Amaze Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alẹ́ Ìsirò (math Night) Has Taken On A New Form by Lukgaf(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Alẹ́ ìsirò (Math Night) - our weekly quiz competition has taken on a new form! 🌟

Tonight's session will be full of fun! It will be in form game, and it promises to be quite exciting! 🎮 It will be hosted on Kahoot, and the questions will be based on the topic we just completed in our daily series - " *Matrices and Determinants.* "

To participate, please make sure to download the Kahoot app on your phone in advance here: 📲

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=no.mobitroll.kahoot.android

To join in the fun tonight, click on "Join" on the app and enter the game 🎮 PIN that will be shared on our WhatsApp platform and Facebook page before the start of the game.

Prizes, in the form of cash/airtime, and certificates, await the top three participants on the leaderboard and those who participate online with us.

You might be our next Laurent! See you there! 🏆📱

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find Reliable Sources For My Physics Assignment? / 2023/2024 Gregory University, Uturu (transfer/direct Entry Form) Is Out / Obire Congratulates Amori On His Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.