Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun (21273 Views)

Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:27am On Oct 29, 2023
jaeyking:

Shey your eye dey pain you
U know see where I put murder or manslaughter

All this over sabi
as you know one get sense I no say i sabi pass you I just wan tell you say manslaughter & murder no be the same thing na so you do from small any small thing wey dey try correct you they dey show off, get sense abeg, you do anyhow I locate you and send you back to Mogadishu misbehave make I deal with you how tilumbu is dealing with naija angry

Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by YourMajesty(m): 5:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I haven't read it yet
Oya go and read it big yansh 😊
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2023
YourMajesty:
Oya go and read it big yansh 😊
he will be eating stone beans like Kanu in the police cell too
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Dennisochampa: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2023
U get money to take arrest person.
But you no fit allow 4,500 go.
Now u don kill person because of 4,500 and will probably spend the rest of your life in jail.
I have always believed something.
It's only God and heaven that exists...
The devil the Bible talked about is we humans.
If at all devil dey exist... E no go do pass all these stories wen we dey hear everyday...
4500 that can't buy a chicken.... Made u kill a whole human....
What a world!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by jaeyking(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
as you know one get sense I no say i sabi pass you I just wan tell you say manslaughter & murder no be the same thing na so you do from small any small thing wey dey try correct you they dey show off, get sense abeg, you do anyhow I locate you and send you back to Mogadishu misbehave make I deal with you how tilumbu is dealing with naija angry

I know say You sabi pass me
But you no fit recognise the conjunction "or"
For thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by oneclickng: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2023
Na them. Poor and hopeless Pablo Escobar Tinubu supporters
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2023
jaeyking:

I know say You sabi pass me
But you no fit recognise the conjunction "or"
For thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I no even sabi reach you na public school I go and I dey fly fence almost every week at the end I chop cane tire πŸ˜”
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Miracle2020: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Where are those e go favor me? Congratulations 4,500 don favour this two.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by jaeyking(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
I no even sabi reach you na public school I go and I dey fly fence almost every week at the end I chop cane tire πŸ˜”

I don see my brother

Noise makers list our name dey always dey inside
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Albertone(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
placeofallure:

Reminds me of one of Tope Alabi's songs...Ibinu sinmi l'aya were....Anger rests in the heart of the insane.

I almost killed somebody too. That incident healed me of every anger issues. I'll never forget August 18, 2013.

Why didn't you later kill the person?
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nigeria naira is a dead currency.

What kind of fornication fingers holding NPF batch?
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Emdebby2: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Some people need lecture on anger management.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Poleski: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Always bad news coming from Ogun State.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by YourMajesty(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
he will be eating stone beans like Kanu in the police cell too
Lol, nah, this one will run like Igboho the coward. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How far, DM me.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by BALLOSKI: 4:24am On Oct 30, 2023
jaeyking:
Nobody will bother to know what led to the punch

He has committed either manslaughter or murder that is the verdict

Please try to avoid fight and quarrel
E no dey end well

No be everybody complete
Self-restraint is golden.

I pray no one die in our name. I pray we don't die in somebody's name.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourMajesty:
Lol, nah, this one will run like Igboho the coward. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How far, DM me.
Igboho is a warrior, do you have any? No except Kanu lazy ass
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by YourMajesty(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Igboho is a warrior, do you have any? No except Kanu lazy ass
Which war your Igboho dey fight? Lol this Kemi sef, you need better knacking make your head correct grin

DM me.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourMajesty:
Which war your Igboho dey fight? Lol this Kemi sef, you need better knacking make your head correct grin

DM me.
which war Kanu don Win?
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by YourMajesty(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
which war Kanu don Win?
Did anyone tell you that Kanu was fighting war? Kemi, you need prick seriously grin
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourMajesty:
Did anyone tell you that Kanu was fighting war? Kemi, you need prick seriously grin
Biafra war nko? Which prick be that hope no yours?
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by YourMajesty(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Biafra war nko? Which prick be that hope no yours?
Sharap, I will give you mine.... Yeye girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
YourMajesty:
Sharap, I will give you mine.... Yeye girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
hmmmn No I don't want it won't satisfy me
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by YourMajesty(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
hmmmn No I don't want it won't satisfy me
Except you are carrying a wide pussy that is not your own or you want the one that would kee you like that Barber's girlfriend at Ilorin? grin

Send me a DM big yansh πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2023
YourMajesty:
Except you are carrying a wide pussy that is not your own or you want the one that would kee you like that Barber's girlfriend at Ilorin? grin

Send me a DM big yansh πŸ˜‚
mine is fully tight no shaking. Happy New Month yeye boy
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by YourMajesty(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
It better be tight cause I will chase you out of the room if that pussy is slack and doesn't drip. grin

Happy new month in this administration? Lol, okay oh
Re: Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun by OlawaleBammie: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Eku airini aibeere eni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake US Dollars Equivalent To N490 Million Recovered From Criminals. See Photos / New Style Of Kidnapping? Keke Driver Drives Away With Passenger's Kid In Kaduna / Man To Die By Hanging For Killing His Father In Bauchi Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.