Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) (717 Views)

US Church Refund Members Three Years Tithes As Help During COVID-19 / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by EBMedia: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhkWX0E4XuU

I Don't Want To Go To Heaven Again, I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money - Church Member Cries Out

nlfpmod mukina2

Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by Mservice0: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lol
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by jogojogo: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lols
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by MindHacker9009(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Otìlo
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by Mihaug(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dis one don reason am say church na scam...

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by LeoDeKing: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
Don't under rate the power of weed.

Take a look at his eyeballs.

Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by jogojogo: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ok
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Which hell are you talking about?

All these churches that is just focusing on money in this 21st century.

I don't see any church as a genuine one ,money is always involve money money money money ,i don't qualify any of these churches as church.
They are not worth calling church, so oga collect your money oh.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
By the time he gets to hell, he'll be shocked to see is pastor is already in hell tongue
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by Validated: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Is there another place as hellish as Nigeria? If you live in Nigeria and you still think that you are not yet in hell, please travel out.
My friend was sent UK by his company. He took his wife along, when they returned to Nigeria, he sold all he had, resign from his "good" paying job and ... japa.
Nigeria is "assistant Hellfire", except that many do not know it.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by ican2020: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
That will not send you to hell and nobody will go to hell for not paying tithe or offering except you refused to make Christ as your personal lord and savior
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by LivingSage: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ask righteousness2 and his other god of men
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by ahnie: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
His Pluto is active....Dem don confam his Btc
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by MindHacker9009(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
ican2020:
That will not send you to hell and nobody will go to hell for not paying tithe or offering except you refused to make Christ as your personal lord and savior

The True God of the Old Testament yes, ,that handed these commandments to Moses: Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.
God Almighty that appeared to Moses on Mount Sinai is the only True God.

But not the Christ of the New Testament that went against these commandments:
1. Took Mary another man's wife and got her pregnant, when there were other single virgin ladies around but no decided to take and bang Joseph's wife.
2. Decided to sacrifice a man on the cross, as idol worship
3. The invented christ went into a farm to eat agbado he did not plant
4. The invented christ said he was coming back soon but it's now 2000 years he has not come back, but came back to help a Roman emperor to fight and win his civil war in AD 300
5. The invented christ said do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by Savedday2: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lol

This one never see anything. By the time Tinubu do 2years, I will see if you will have strength to kneel down to beg for your money.

Money wey pastor don use knack Nollywood Ashawo finish!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by EKONGKING: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
So Funny .

Majority of people especially in Africa are so stupid beyond the word of comprehension .

This include religion of both South and North part of Africa .

Some people think by producing people on large scale like cattle will help them ,take control of the world .

Oyinbo and Asians especially Chinese can produce diseases which can wipe out ,these people .

In meantime keep on praying in South and North Africa ,that some body will help them .
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 29, 2023
Which hell?

You are already living in Hell in Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2023
They shld refund him
Re: I Want To Go To Hell, Church Refund Me My Money- Church Member Cries Out (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2023
Make them calculate am give am o!

(1) (Reply)

Separation Of Church And State / I Said A Prayer For You Today / Inspiring Miracles Are Happening Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.