Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo (47123 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by NaijaCover(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
"Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend, it gives me unexplainable joy" Male Facebook user, Kosi Ugo, writes following the death of Justina Otuene Nkang

Read What Kosi Ugo, Wrote On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

A Male Facebook user, "Kosi Ugo" has said he is pleased whenever a fraudster kills his girlfriend.

Kosi Ugo made the controversial statement after Uniport student Damian Okoligwe killed his girlfriend Justina Otuene Nkang.

Reacting Kosi Ugo wrote on Facebook: "Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend and it makes round on social media, there's this unexplainable joy I feel in my heart that money cannot buy.

“I always feel like looking for the boy to shake his hand and thank him for a job well done.”

His post was not well received and he made another post On Facebook, As Sighted By to try to explain his stance and to apologise for his initial post, but his apology fell short.

Source: BLOG

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Roboto11: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Everyone has the right to an opinion.

Not all opinions are meaningful.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by NaijaCover(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sun5ie:
He even look like one

See More Photos @ www.. com

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Jeon(f): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ritualists now hide under the umbrella of yahoo

Women, Men don't care about you damn existence. So learn to be by yourself .

You see how Beastful he is, yet a girl will still follow this one.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by ahnie: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Burst of rage.

Damage control is not werking.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by ahnie: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Young ladies please be very careful.boys are not smiling.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Cantina: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
That's so insensitive.
How insensitive can you be to say something like this?

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by NaijaCover(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
ahnie:

This Is The Most Trending Post On Facebook

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by ahnie: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ok sir.
post=126670410:

This Is The Most Trending Post On Facebook

3 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by GanagiBitrus: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
Which is worse: a Prostitute or a Girlfriend to yahoo boy?

There are so many vices in the society, so I don't understand this emphasis on yahoo boy's girlfriend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by victorclean(f): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
A bit foolish. He is still better than Islamic terrorists BEHEADING KAFIRS

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Dexy4yah(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
ahnie:

Am smiling o abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by NoSmoking: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Until it becomes ur sister

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by maxiuc(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by etrange: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
They are all over Nairaland.

When a girl kills, daughters of Eve are devlish.
When a girl cheats, women can never be faithful.
When a man kills, the woman got herself into that.
When a man cheats, his woman might have gotten fatter or pushed him with her nagging.

For many of you guys, the manly thing to do in every situation is to blame women and argue in favor of your gender. A fellow man killed a human being, but you all prefer to call out women instead. You focus on the victim and list everything they could've done better. You tell us how women of nowadays are this and that, all while shying away from holding your fellow men accountable. Aren't y'all ashamed of this cowardice? You don't have the courage to speak the truth cause you are so eager to belong. You're afraid of how other men would see you if you call them out for what men of nowadays have become. So when you read news like this, what comes to your mind is how to blame women. Don't you see how embarrassing this is for you? You say women are killed for going after rich men. This one went with a struggling young man and got killed, and your reaction is to still blame women. When will you start telling one another the truth? Why would you treat men like some brainless object that can never be blamed for anything? Cowards!

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by damilola4162(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
Go

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by ivolt: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
Yahoo ritualist forming saint adviser.
If you know, you know.

4 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by 3ice9ce: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Igbo culture of shaming women is sick. You won't allow women inherit her own father's property, would dehumanise a widow, would make excuses for rapists of all sorts. Is it a curse to be a woman in Igboland?

May none of this guy's daughters live as old as that girl who was killed.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by tesppidd: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
This is quite insensitive. We never mock the dead once they are dead, regardless of how foolish the act that led to their death was.

The best thing to do in such cases is to keep feelings and emotions in check and sympathize:;

after all we gain nothing by mocking them or feeling happy for their misjudgements.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by MorataFC: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Smh
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Oloriburuku mashafani yi..

Oh God. Ipnts.

2 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by ShangTsung000: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
His opinion tho. I've grown past that level of feeling sympathy or empathy to anyone killed by her Yahoo boyfriend.

Justina won't be the last. Yet the next victim has already read about this girl's misfortune and has already paid deaf ears to it.
Don't blame that nigga. Each time I read about these deaths I just shake my head cos the girl in question must have at one point read online where a nigga used his girlfriend for ritual purposes.

We all should stop bashing the nigga. It's his opinion. We are not meant to think the same way.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by obembet(f): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Because we no dey hear word, we don't learn lesson, we get coconut head

Seriously I don't really have sympathy for any lady dating yahoo boy, cos it's like collecting gift from a devil, you wil pay back with your life

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Obakoolex(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Damage control for this can't work. You already showed the world how stupid and insensitive you are undecided

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Why are people giving birth to monsters these days?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by iCauseTrouble: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ladies, try and understand the message instead of attacking the messenger.
Every yahoo boy is a potential ritualist.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Pickmycall: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
She was enjoying his ritual money not knowing she will be next.
There was one girl like that who helped his yahoo boyfriend to receive fraud money into her bank account.She refused to give him the money until her boyfriend locked her inside the room and torture her to death.Girls Una stubborn.Your yahoo boyfriend dey torture you, still you no gree release him money until he killed you.Haba mana!

Modify; One Monika say I dey lie.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/30/ogun-yahoo-boy-kills-girlfriend-for-refusing-to-remit-fraud-proceeds/

30 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Men In Bloody Fight Over Sex Worker / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.