Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,316 members, 7,842,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous (10345 Views)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / Be Magnanimous In Victory, Keyamo Urge Supporters / PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
thesicilian:

People only make this kind of statements when all they know in history begins and ends with Obi

Do u have mental issue or u don't know what it means when a person says he is not a supporter of any politician?
Are u gonna force me to support any politician?
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by phemray(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
Labour Party don't have faction

Yes, Apapa is the Authentic cos he started with LP since 2002. Abure and Obi were no where to be found then.

There shld be a law that you must be minimum of 5 years in a party to contest except a new party. Crossing/ hijacking of political parties will reduce or stopped completely. Lear how to build a house, party or country
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by casualobserver: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Even though, we are still waiting for Tinubu to congratulate Obi for winning him in his almighty Lagos.

At least they can teach others how to set good examples.

Should he also congratulate obi for winning Anambra? It is not a state election but a national election. In any even I remember Tinubu accepting defeat in Lagos and urging his supporters not to cause trouble.

Some people cannot be taught because good behavior is not in their DNA. When you sabotage your own party by leaving, and you come 3rd and try to heat up the polity by claiming you win without even bothering to show the polling units where you claim you were rigged, you are not someone of upstanding character.

1 Like

Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by bentenny(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
thesicilian:

If they didn't have potential, your fraudulent Messiah would not have dumped PDP for them at the last minute. Making progress one step at a time would have been better than this 2 steps forward and 5 steps backwards that he has now subjected them to.
But then again I don't expect you to understand anything that involves logical reasoning.
You claimed LP was a force without Peter Obi!
Now the burden of proof is on you to prove how LP would have gotten 95% in a PDP dominated SE without the humongous influence of Peter Obi!

When has changing parties become a taboo or a crime against the law?

Why are you altering your narrative from LP doing well without Obi to Obi leaving PDP!
Habamana...stay one place so that the thunder can properly locate you!

At times,people like you spew confident trash without thinking as if your cerebrum is disconnected from your fingers!

If you are doing these because of your monthly 'comments before pay' stipends,at least do so with some semblance of intelligence!

Stay on your initial narrative without this mindless and tactless prevarication!

1 Like

Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by Sleekfingers: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:

Apapa faction Nko?
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by Sleekfingers: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

If This LP-Faction Continues To Cause Serious Distractions To The LP,, Obi Might have no other options left, other than to Leave The Party For Them..

Let Them Sort Out Their Wahalla..

Of course, Obi might go back to Pdp....... because LP is already in the bottomless pit.
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
ufotunang:
..you like the native doctor illegal LP chairman 🙄

I believe you know that Apapa is among the founding fathers of LP!
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by Jagaban2012: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:

Are you a Labour party member?

Tribalism has blinded the sense of your good reasoning
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by seunodediranivy: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
thesicilian:
LP has to send Peter Obi away if they want to make any long term political progress.

Obi is already politically trashed.

Who will time to tell him to leave the party. O ti lo.

1 Like

Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by John4B: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Says by Lamidi apapa, the walking corpse that ought to be in the morgue for embalmment.
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by MEGAWATCH: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
casualobserver:

Should he also congratulate obi for winning Anambra? It is not a state election but a national election. In any even I remember Tinubu accepting defeat in Lagos and urging his supporters not to cause trouble.

Some people cannot be taught because good behavior is not in their DNA. When you sabotage your own party by leaving, and you come 3rd and try to heat up the polity by claiming you win without even bothering to show the polling units where you claim you were rigged, you are not someone of upstanding character.

I wish Tinubu has won in Anambra!

Good behaviour?

Beating up NIGERIANs in Lagos during the last election is it part of the good behaviour?

Manipulation of electoral process is it part of the good behaviour?

Identify THEIF, is it part of the good behaviour?

If you are born with Hypocrisy, there is nothing you can do about it than to live and die with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by Echo50(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/lamidi-apapa-hails-scourt-judgement-begs-tinubu-to-be-magnanimous-in-vict

ory/amp/
Fuel price is clocking 800 per litre o...... congratulations tinubu on your victory lol.
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
socialmediaman:
APC arm of LP grin

Some of these parties are funded and founded by members of other parties

Peter Obi has brought the party to its biggest limelight and the “hungry” moles are determined to cash in on it as much as possible
which limelight.. and yet they didn't do beyond what CPC of buhari did 2011... LP has just one State Abia like Ondo was under LP in time past... 2027 it ll still be either PDP APC to produce president...
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by BluntCrazeMan: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Of course, Obi might go back to Pdp....... because LP is already in the bottomless pit.

Just like APGA,, same with PDP..

Obi had moved on forever from these two dirty pits.
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by theforemost: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/lamidi-apapa-hails-scourt-judgement-begs-tinubu-to-be-magnanimous-in-victory/amp/

My own was that, I am Beatified but whoever the s.court declares the winner, I will support for the betterment of the Nation
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by thesicilian: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Do u have mental issue or u don't know what it means when a person says he is not a supporter of any politician?
Are u gonna force me to support any politician?
Jozibrainz99:

That idiot should come and answer this question.
Jozibrainz99:

I asked u a simple question and there u are ranting like a confused leopard....
You are a certified dunce.
Jozibrainz99:

That dude is the most foolish person have ever quoted on this forum...
If u see his pix...He is a real description of a typical dunce.
Jozibrainz99:

Do u have mental issues??
You really need help.
I just hope you don't end up taking sniper or jumping off the 3rd mainland bridge one day out of depression. Because that is the only thing that can make you keep lashing out unnecessarily.
Re: LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2023
thesicilian:

You really need help.
I just hope you don't end up taking sniper or jumping off the 3rd mainland bridge one day out of depression. Because that is the only thing that can make you keep lashing out unnecessarily.

Me need help or Uuuuuuu LMAO
If u know me, You will know deeply that u are actually the one who needs help....
I won't stop using necessary words on dingbats like...
Whenever I spot animals like, Am always quick to tell them what they are...
You a a certified dunce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Sixth Worst Country To Grow Old, Says UN Report / Lalong Calls For Return Of Checkpoints In Plateau State / FG To Review Calabar Port Concession Agreement Over Low Cargo Volume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.