Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Dey Play, You Are Not A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dey Play, You Are Not A Christian (103 Views)

As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dey Play, You Are Not A Christian by thinkmoney(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2023
I saw somewhere the poster of a popular pastor and it read “if you monitor me you will die”, and I felt resentment.
This Pastor is clearly one of the FALSE prophet that Christ prophesied will come. And those thousands following him are FALSE Christians serving a FALSE Christ.
This is not judging or touching ‘my anointed’, because this pastor isn’t even anointed. The fruit he brings forth shows clearly who he is. His miracles are definitely not from the God of love.
Christ doesn’t look to kill, he looks to save. If your pastor is praying down fire and deaths even on your enemies, you, your church and your pastor are unknown to God. You lots are workers of iniquity.

MARK 13:22,23; Matthew 7:22,23.

(1) (Reply)

Your Loved One Is With The Lord / Gospel Sensation Yadah Ties The Knot With Manager Mr. Okafor Chinonso Daniel And / The Art Of Tarot Meditation: How To Connect With The Universe Through Card Readi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.