Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) (33148 Views)

What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds / Wives Of Soldiers Who Were Killed By Bandits Protest In Kebbi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by HugoBoss10(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hmmm, which way naija
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by olamike02: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Next governor or senator loading 🙄
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Jokerman(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
It seems Igbos are the only tribe that do not reward criminals in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by BrickDevo: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Promise people money they will gladly receive you even when you they are hungry.
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Fafesot: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jokerman:
It seems Igbos are the only tribe that do not reward criminals in Nigeria
What of Obi?
Una no reward am with votes?
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by ttobizz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Freedom is break!
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
TruthsFM:
no hope joor. God Almighty is only our hope.
I pray to God to bless me, my family and those I come in contact with but you see anything that have to do with pray for Nigeria is out of the plan now.

Until we start living a life of accountability both from the leaders down to the least of the followers, prayers will do so little.
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by gloryman91: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Innallahi Waina Ileyi Rajiwuna, the more you can steal the more you will be celebrated.

What a failed state with failing generation ?
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
How old is he again?
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by izubext007: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
He has won the election
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by TruthsFM: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
jojothaiv:

I pray to God to bless me, my family and those I come in contact with but you anything that have to do with pray for Nigeria is out of the plan now.

Until we start living a life of accountability both from the leaders down to the least of the followers, prayers will do so little.
yes you are very right. But where’s the accountability now. It’s very unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by israelmao(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
There're power-that-be that Tinubu couldn't touch that are connected with financial fraud committed by Bawa.The president that will fight corruption in Nigeria must high degree of integrity. and be willing to fight it.
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by 77up(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
N3TRAL:
I don't give a Fvck about Bawa.

I only wish I look as young as him in my 50s.
I'm telling you. I always se that man as a young man in his 20th but he's above 40.
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by BreakingNews21: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
I don't care what anyone says, Chairman Magu was the man. Buhari and Malami let the nation down. Put that in the history books! wink

Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by bitbillionaire: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Future governor loading
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by omooba969(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bawa is their own thief, let them celebrate him in peace - na so everybody dey celebrate their thief. grin

Nigerians don't understand the importance of moral values. cool

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Jokerman(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fafesot:

What of Obi?
Una no reward am with votes?

Show Proof??

Moreover I'm not Igbo, it's just an observation
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by educhigo: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
If this man is from south east his name is sorry this one shows that northerners own Nigeria cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Afamsi: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
TruthsFM:
Till Jesus come, Corruption will never erase from Nigeria. New generation with new set of corruption acts and deeds
hmnnn
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by 3seriez(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
Retired at 42. What next?
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by PaulH07: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
TruthsFM:
Former EFCC chairman, Abdulrasheed Bawa, received in grand style in his home town Jega, Kebbi state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvZke81elbM

Future Governor.

Tilumbu steady making leaders cheesy
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Felaincarnated: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
D real Aza men before Genz bad boys🤣
TruthsFM:
haaa I fear them ooo. They are most corrupt people in the world. They prove to people that they are saint but they are the most corrupt dey of people in the world 🌎
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Kukutente23: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
N3TRAL:
I don't give a Fvck about Bawa.

I only wish I look as young as him in my 50s.
He's not in his 50s
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
My question is! Is the former EFCC boss still in the system? After being relieved of his position - what is he going to be doing? He has not reach his retirement yet.
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Professor822714: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Divide this country and let these sugar sellers go earn their keep with watermelon and shoe shining
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Advancedman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
TruthsFM:
Nigerians especially the ravaging Northern region of Nigeria, we sabi worship our oppressors ooo
Meanwhile, Over N580Million Recovered From Detained Former EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Nigeria Secret Police, DSS Sources Say Amid Calls For His Prosecution Or Release

This comes amid pressure on the DSS to either release Bawa or charge him with offences the secret police’s investigation has found that Bawa committed.
Nigeria’s secret police have retrieved over N580 million from the former Chairman of the anti-corruption body, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa, sources have told SaharaReporters.

Sources in the Department of State Services (DSS) which has detained Bawa since June told SaharaReporters on Friday that the former anti-corruption chief has coughed up over N580 million illegally acquired during his time as the head of the agency.

This comes amid pressure on the DSS to either release Bawa or charge him with offences the secret police’s investigation has found that Bawa committed.

President Bola Tinubu suspended Bawa indefinitely as the chairman of the EFCC in June “to allow for proper investigation into his conduct while in office” following “weighty allegation of abuse of office leveled against him”.

Bawa was taken into custody by the DSS on June 14 hours after his suspension by the president and has since remained there.

In August, the Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP) threatened to sue President Tinubu's administration over the continued detention of Bawa by the DSS without arraignment for proper charges.

Also, on Wednesday, former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, knocked President Tinubu’s administration over the continued detention of Bawa and the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, without trial.

“It is indefensible to keep the EFCC Chairman and the CBN governor under arrest for extended periods of time without or before trial, just as it is also unacceptable that political parties are used to intimidate and harass citizens exercising their opinions in the public domain,” Lawal said in his statement.

“Over N580 million has been retrieved from the incarcerated former chairman of the anti-graft agency, EFCC,” one of the sources told SaharaReporters.

SaharaReporters also reported in June that Bawa had been taken from the headquarters of the secret police to a private facility to have total control over him after he refused to write any statements in custody.

It was learnt that Bawa told investigators that the DSS had no right to detain him without charges, hence his refusal to write any statements in custody.

“They’ve taken Bawa from DSS headquarters to one of their private facilities to have total control over him after he refused to write statements requested from him,” a top security source had said.

“The detained EFCC chairman has refused to write statements; he told DSS they have no right to detain him without charges.

"He was also accused of shielding former Governor of Zamfara, Abdulaziz Yari, while helping him to hunt down his opponents,” a source had told SaharaReporters.

“So far since his detention, he has vehemently refused to cooperate with DSS investigators,” another top source had noted.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/20/over-n580million-recovered-detained-former-efcc-chairman-bawa-nigeria-secret-police-dss

The Question is what are we?
Wetin we be sef.
People are sacked from office and here we are celebrating their homecoming as it were an achievement.
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by Fafesot: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Show Proof??

Moreover I'm not Igbo, it's just an observation
Why?
Didn't you see the election results from the East?
Or are you saying Obi is without blemish?
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by iyke2frankeze: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
If Tinubu can be received at all, he deserves better.
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by onyxo76(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
this nation fit make you lose you sanity easily.
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by DeZoro(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Northern Nigeria, where they celebrate national criminals. Cows in clothes. This is a man that is suppose to be given 56 strokes of cain (bulala) but what do we get, hailing a thief
Re: Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) by comrChris(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Can you imagine
He's even waving at them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover / VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration / Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.