Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks (19387 Views)

UK Court Laments Greediness Of Nigerian Officials In P&ID Scandal / P&ID Scandal: British Court Judgement Shows Malami Lied Against Magu / P&ID Scandal: Court Grants Bail To Former Petroleum Ministry Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Benwallt(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
The situation could have been worst had Jonathan and Alison Madueke remained in power

4 Likes

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by jojothaiv(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Interesting!

But that doesn't make Za Plezidence a saint.
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by zionstaar75: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
JoshTim:

.hatred don kill this one
hatred or stupidity?

4 Likes

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by EjehDtiger: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bluntguy:
In saner climes Buhari should be with Emefiele by now.

You clearly show say you no get sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by EjehDtiger: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
kolaaderin:

Don't derail this thread. Buhari saved this country in this regards, if not we could be paying a serious debt for no reason by now.
That could also encourage other robbers planning to dupe Nigeria to start strategies in the same method to swing us further.
$16 billion ooo. The economy will never recover with such debt adding to our already mortuary bound economy.

May God bless you, bro.

2 Likes

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by FireUpNow(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Naija my country.
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Omalicious1: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
emkz:

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1718564529049628683

Na rat wey dey inside house, dey always invite bush rat come house

1 Like

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
casualobserver:

Lagos-Ibadan rail, 3rd Niger bridge etc. now it’s your turn to tell us where all the windfall oil money under GEJ is.
those rails belong to china BELT AND ROAD project worldwide,una neva know anything yet, until china start asking you for their money. angry china is mASSIVELY building infrastructure to recolonize third world countries. You guys beta start learning chinese or they will impose it on you ppl.
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Professor822714: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
Animal. Youre such an asshole. Buhari destroyed so much in this countrybothbin 1984 and in 2015.... people like you are such scum and blind as bats!
kolaaderin:

Don't derail this thread. Buhari saved this country in this regards, if not we could be paying a serious debt for no reason by now.
That could also encourage other robbers planning to dupe Nigeria to start strategies in the same method to swing us further.
$16 billion ooo. The economy will never recover with such debt adding to our already mortuary bound economy.
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by BreakingNews21: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nice one, the former Preso and AGF Malami did very well on settling this enormous issue. Put that in the history books!
Shame on the 9ja political cretins that made that contract with those criminals to loot the treasury. angry

2 Likes

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Professor822714: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
[You guys are a joke. Buhari that messed up things dms much that the country is deserted in terms of educated and qulified professionals.
All that are left are those who have either no money to relocate or have been denied visas or too okd to leave! And yet fools like you come here to defend the cow brain that sank the country!!!!
quote author=EjehDtiger post=126681456]

May God bless you, bro.[/quote]
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by muykem: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
God bless Buhari. I appreciate your efforts and your team on this.

3 Likes

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Nchenches: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bluntguy:

But this is a country of the Buharis/ineptitude; no thanks to the new political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers who proliferated too many new federating units and representative constituencies in Buhari's Arewa North.

1 Like

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by easzypeaszy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
I heard Thiéfnubu stolen mandate from Peter Obi wants to negotiate with looters to start releasing dollars into the markets to ease the neck pressing naira is passing through in the hands of dollar.

Thiéfnubu is the looter general of the federation and she release all the dollars he stole together with every members of his looting family. Charity begins at home.
A thief stole someone else's meat and now e don hook am for throat
Hahahahahahahaha
Just let go and let off... It wil affect u more, ur productivity, Imput and even ur rltnshp.. Just move on.
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Okoroawusa: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
PDP really killed Nigeria. I have never liked PDP and voted for them since 1999 and never will.

I Love PMB

2 Likes

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by phineas: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
I remember when this case first became public,Nigerians then advised Nigeria to settle out of court for a negotiated amount

That's the reason for this speech I guess

2 Likes

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by youngrichnigga: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
Thank you Baba Buhari however, this is not due to you, Malaml and the late Abba Kyari desires to do the right thing. This victory was won because the honorable justice Knowles decided to do the right thing and cut Nigeria a slack on this one unlike the frauds called judges in Nigeria.
There are allegations on how Malami etc others in your cabal tried to swing not the justice but the amount to be paid to P&ID as well as their own cut May God almighty forgive all of you thieving politicians and pay you the required recompense undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by huptin(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
In saner climes Buhari would have been stoned to death
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Professor822714: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
And Buhari was a better option abi? Go get a brain transplant bro. I don't know how much these fulanis are paying you guys but you must be real dummies to sell your country for 2k
quote author=Benwallt post=126681316]The situation could have been worst had Jonathan and Alison Madueke remained in power [/quote]
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Nchenches: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
emkz:
Summary:

(1) P&ID, a shell company registered in BVI without known assets or staff, entrenched in Nigeria already fixing tanks and working in healthcare entered into a gas plant building contract with Nigeria.

(2) No plant was built by the fraudulent company, and no gas was supplied by Nigeria.

(3) The fraudulent company sued Nigeria for breach of contract and won a settlement worth US$6billion with accumulated interests.

(4) Fixers in Nigeria were pushing for settlement and former UK Home Secretary, Priti Patel, queued to ask Nigeria to pay or risk a hostile investment climate.

(5) President Buhari charged his then Chief of Staff Abba Kyari and former AGF Abubakar Malami to look into the issue. It was revealed that the fraudulent company P&ID colluded with different agencies and senior public servants and paid bribes and lied under oath. It was also revealed that P&ID obtained privileged legal documents detailing Nigeria's moves which they used against Nigeria in the arbitration hearings.

(6) President Buhari noted the importance of following the legal route in resolving a dispute, and expressed his confidence in the judiciary resolving issues if parties in dispute are allowed to present their case.

(7) He noted that a major blow was dealt to corruption, but the war continues.

Mynd44 nlfpmod OAM4J

How did the rogue company go so far while a government existed in Nigeria?
There must have been many others like this that sailed through.

1 Like

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by tkgindofa(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bluntguy:

True talk

1 Like

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by MotiveU(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
kolaaderin:

What of the various loans he took and the money printing he did.
Did he account for anything.
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by MotiveU(f): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
kolaaderin:

What of the various loans he took and the money printing he did.
Did he account for anything.
You guy's are so docile.
See leaders of tomorrow.
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Kukutente23: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
emkz:

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1718564529049628683
Una sure say Buhari leave him cows, siddon for table carry biro write this epistle?

Buhari??

Looks more like the hands of Garba Shehu to me
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by pquaver(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bluntguy:

Am sure you were among those who antagonized Buhari when he took this fight to P&ID.. The so called obidients emergency lovers of Nigeria.. Supported p&id against Nigeria and rejoiced then... We know una. Whether u like it or not Buhari name stand as the man who won the case...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by pquaver(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Thank you Baba Buhari however, this is not due to you, Malaml and the late Abba Kyari desires to do the right thing. This victory was won because the honorable justice Knowles decided to do the right thing and cut Nigeria a slack on this one unlike the frauds called judges in Nigeria.
There are allegations on how Malami etc others in your cabal tried to swing not the justice but the amount to be paid to P&ID as well as their own cut May God almighty forgive all of you thieving politicians and pay you the required recompense undecided undecided undecided undecided
.. Obidients always trying to muddle water.. If Buhari did not insist on the fight and not pay p&ID would we have gotten the judgment? Buhari wsnted to do the right thing and he did.. of which we dont forget that u obidients supported p&id all through... It is now u who want to claim moral right of knowing the right things.. Always against Nigeria yet claiming to love e her more

2 Likes

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by taiwolomo1: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
kolaaderin:

Baba way no de talk during his time government suddenly became a reactor! De play grin
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by taiwolomo1: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
So Baba fit speak now!? Nawa oh! Person wey no de talk when he be president suddenly became a reactor! Eyes dn clear!!
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by tete7000(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Buhari can't write this, someone wrote it in his name. This I am sure of, if he has been able to write something close to this, he wouldn't leave Nigeria worse than he met it. He is too empty upstairs.
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Felaincarnated: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Werey don change name to flowery1. Hand go touch u soon
Flowery1:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angella Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Larryndelaw: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bluntguy:
You dey smoke Igbo. These contract wasn't awarded during Buhari's regime. It was during PDP satanic regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks by Lovelydaisies: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
So, Nigeria don 'pick'? Lol

As in more money to our account? 😃

Well, some good news.

What does this mean for the economy? Can someone enlighten us?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon Reuben Izeze Shot By Unknown Gunmen / PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing / Rivers: Dele Momodu Blasts Tinubu Over Wike, Fubara Peace Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.