Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. (1441 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Even The Person In The Other Room Cant Get Ideas Into Buhari's Head- Sheikh Gumi / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by DesChyko: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
As seen on twitter, a video where Sheikh Gumi calls for donation for the Palestine cause.
https://twitter.com/KawuGarba/status/1715606960584765882?t=nNUwc1XcjDTY_JpQMnf_eQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by DesChyko: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
There are about 100,000 IDP camps in just the Northern State of Borno alone. But hey, they're in 'excellent hands' already, I guess.

Let's forgo the idea of misplaced priorities for a minute, can infidels contribute to the cause or...🤔

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by yinkus6750(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Charity starts from abroad.
Doubt how many if us are still sane in this country.

12 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Day169: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
First Bank? shocked
I smell a rat here.. why not Jaiz bank, abi no more Islamic banking again? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by ThatKING(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gumi wann cash out cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by ThatKING(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Day169:
First Bank? shocked
I smell a rat here.. why not Jaiz bank, abi no more Islamic banking again? undecided

Na their normal hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Urheadmaster(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
I didn't know that there's islamic bank in Nigeria all this while
Day169:
First Bank? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by SWaccomodator: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by slivertongue: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
seconded as long as it doesn't go to Hamas.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by EmeeNaka: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idiotic Gumi.
Palestinian Arabs are more important than Nigerians. With more than a million Nigerians displaced by terrorists Fulani herdsmen, the only thing Islamists like Gumi will think of is to raise funds for Palestinians.
The last philanthropy Gumi did in Nigeria was the distribution of Koran to Bandits in Kaduna in 2021. We know who he is. He will no die well.

9 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by PigKILLERpromax: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Herdsmen
Odin13
Hitlerwasright
Bosskesh
Legendhero
Freestuffng

If it's BIAFRANs....it's a scam abi?

See GUMI doing it brazenly. This confirms that GUMI is a conduit of illicit funds for local BOKO HARAM Terrorist and FULANi Herdsmen Terrorist.

Why can't this GUMI be arrested?...because he says what Worthless headslamming PIGs want.

Anyway..foolish 1 NIGERIA IGBOs have woken up...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by kabillionaire(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I didn't know that there's islamic bank in Nigeria all this while
In fact they're two! Jaiz and Taj bank, pretending to use Islamic principles of banking while they're no different from the normal cut throat commercial banks.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by NOwazobia: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
DesChyko:
There are about 100,000 IDP camps in just the Northern State of Borno alone. But hey, they're in 'excellent hands' already, I guess.

Let's forgo the idea of misplaced priorities for a minute, can infidels contribute to the cause or...🤔
I doubt if any sensible infidel would want to, by the way.

... and even if any foolish infidel would want to, can they trust a bandit with their donations?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by cocolacec(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Cash out season for Gumi from Ransom negotiator to fundraiser.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Chochovini: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
NOwazobia:
I doubt if any sensible infidel will want to by the way.

... and even if foolish infidels will want to, can they trust a bandit with their donations?
. By your comment, who are you refering to as “Infidels?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Chochovini: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Any Christian that shall donate a penny to the course of this terrorist agenda will be visited by the anger of God meant for the enemies of God.

I am not talking about that type of omahlay so called christian that‘s dangling between two opinions o.
If you‘re like that, you are free to donate cos, you are never a Christian in the first place.

Now, let me see the first mumu terrorist that will quote me contrarily.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by StreetFight: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
DesChyko:
As seen on twitter, a video where Sheikh Gumi calls for donation for the Palestine cause.
https://twitter.com/KawuGarba/status/1715606960584765882?t=nNUwc1XcjDTY_JpQMnf_eQ&s=19

Idiots and nincompoops

I am a Muslim, but Israel and Palestine unending generational war doesn't concern me

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
DesChyko:

Palestine, a hypothetical country, is the only rallying point for their eternal anti-Jewish sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Skillsnigeria: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
That's good
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by TruthsFM: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Haaa And Nigeria people are dieing in penury in the northern region of Nigeria and this Gumi doesn’t do anything about them. He should continue now

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by DesChyko: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
StreetFight:

Idiots and nincompoops

I am a Muslim, but Israel and Palestine unending generational war doesn't concern me

You get? I do not share your religion but I certainly share your view of no concern.

War concerns are for citizens whose countries don't have third world problems.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by gannod(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
grin grin grin After scamming Fg through negotiation with bandits,he is taking his scamming to international level.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by NOwazobia: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
Chochovini:
. By your comment, who are you refering to as “Infidels?
Who do Muslims refer to as infidels? 🙄
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by sreamsense: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
How much does it want to raise for Pallestine that looked for trouble?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Rahkman: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
How many Muslims will stay inside a mosque if I suddenly run in shouting Allahu akbar ?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Starboytwo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
Dem suppose drop one bomb inside that their cabal.

Fundraiser koh, gofund me ni.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Chochovini: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=NOwazobia post=126681800]Who do Muslims refer to as infidels? .
Though, they say that just to spite the Christians. But then they knows that they are the real infidels, with no hope of eternal life after death. What a trajedy!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by ItisWell22(f): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wetin dey xup with us abeg?

With all the hunger in the land?

Jeezzz 😟
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by engrchykae(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
ThatKING:
Gumi wann cash out cheesy
until IDF notice him.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Curious345: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
This can be terrorism.funding
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Gadafii: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
What about the out of school children in the north, the thousands of IDPs, by boko haram and bandits scattered across the north, they don’t deserve fundraising
Re: Sheikh Gumi Spearheads Palestine Fundraising. by Corn247: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
This is a misplaced priority tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Professor Narrates How Igbos Saved Him From Police On His Return To Lagos / Have Things Become This Hard? / Rivers State Governor To Recover State Properties From Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.