Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

FCT Minister: Wike Is Doing Well, Leave Him Alone-hon Nzonzo Vrati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Minister: Wike Is Doing Well, Leave Him Alone-hon Nzonzo Vrati (164 Views)

FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / Minister, Wike, Publicly Blasts FCDA Over Faulty Microphone (Video) / Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FCT Minister: Wike Is Doing Well, Leave Him Alone-hon Nzonzo Vrati by TGNEWS(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2023

....says is returning Abuja to a world model City

By Tom Garba, Yola

A committed Member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Adamawa State, Hon Vrati S Nzonzo yelled out against what he described as unfortunate comments of some Muslim clerics calling on the removal of the FCT Minister, Barrister Nyesome Wike.

Vrati who is a staunch grassroots politician said some religious Clerics are reducing the issues of Governance along religion and ethnicity lines.

According to him, it is very sad and most unfortunate that in Nigeria someone will have the guts to tell the world that they will run down the government, and bring down the President in the next election if he doesn't kick Wike out of office.

Nzonzo said those preaching and fanning embers of hatred against some parts of the country to understand that Wike is a full-blooded Nigeria and no one will remove him for saying the obvious and doing the right thing.

He praised Wike for doing well and so far performing better in trying to restore the master plan of Abuja, the country's glorious image as FCT which was long time ago bastardized because primordial sentiments.

He condemned the call by those seeking Wike's removal to leave him alone to focus on the job for the overall interest of Nigerians who are in dire need of leaders like him.

" It is very unfortunate that someone will come out and say because Wike is a Christian he shouldn't be the Minister of the FCT. And it is also very sad for somebody to say because Wike is not a Northerner, or a Muslim doesn't have the criteria of being the FCT Minister." Nzonzo said

He accused some religious Clerics of instigating people against the FCT Minister, he believe the Present Government under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not happy about it too.

"All of us are one, equal before and even after the Law, in this country no religion, tribe, individual (s) or any part of the country should claim superiority over any. There are requirements and as long as anyone meets those requirements he or she can be given an appointment.

"Let me also say it as a matter of emphasis that Wike is one of the best leaders we have in this country. In terms of performance credentials, I hardly can see anyone who can match his track record.

"It is very clear he performed well when he was the Governor of River State. I must say, this man has much to offer. And like he has always said he came into this administration with his head on delivering good leadership virtues for nation building not to a selected few Nigerians but the entire country because he came based on merit and not empty handed as many will think." He said

Nzonzo continued to say that Wike is a political juggernaut and that without him APC would not have won Rivers state because is a PDP state with a 99% high strength of the party against APC, the opposition party.

"We won our election in River State because of the Wike factor, his people like him, and his performance endeared him close to the people he is most right to be rewarded with any position by the Tinubu's Led administration.

"In the whole of South-South PDP is like a religion just like in the whole of North West APC is religion but Wike was able to break even and got a chunk of votes for the first time in the history of River state." He added.

The former Lamurde Local Government Council chairman area of Adamawa said Wike is a sound political material that any serious politician will not want to ignore. Any student of politics will want to associate himself with the likes of Wike.

Nzonzo wondered about the kind of magic Wike did to win the River for APC, how he convinced his people to support President Tinubu.

"There is something good about this government, for the first FCT Minister was given to South South since the creation of Abuja forty years ago.

"The appointment is the first of its kind for the Niger Delta region and Wike being the first person has become a center of gossip, political propaganda and unguarded statements by our clerics

"We his supporters and anyone else that care to know, Wike is one of the best brains we have in leadership circle of this country when you consider his achievements and political capacity to deliver. Anyhow You look at it, Wike deserve all this support and people should rally round him in solidarity for his strides of leadership to succeed.

"So I want to lend my voice to all those who are calling for his removal not to hit the polity with extremist views. What I'm saying they please be urgents of unity and peace so that we can have the development and the good governance we are all desire rather than being agents of division and persecution.

"May I also make it clear that Wike is an excellent Nigerian and I believe he's the best choice for Abuja as a Minister judging from his track records. No wonder we have already started seeing real changes in so many places, and I know in few years to come Abuja will take its rightful place as a model city not just in Africa, but in whole world." Nzonzo added

Re: FCT Minister: Wike Is Doing Well, Leave Him Alone-hon Nzonzo Vrati by Urheadmaster(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wike doing well after turning River state into the river of innocent blood being killed on daily basis

(1) (Reply)

There Is Political Peace In Rivers State / Oil Thieves, Few Retired NNPC Staff, Idle Lawyers Gang-up Against Kyari-Group / OYO Nlc Debunked Any Ill Prepared And Epileptic Write Up Of Arrest Of Nlc Chairm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.