Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Netizens Excited As Senator Orji Kalu Joins "Rich Man Pikin" Trend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Netizens Excited As Senator Orji Kalu Joins "Rich Man Pikin" Trend (280 Views)

Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Senator Orji Kalu Reacts As Buhari Re-Appoints Mustapha, Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netizens Excited As Senator Orji Kalu Joins "Rich Man Pikin" Trend by Naijadaily: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nigerian Senator Orji Uzor Kalu got thousands of his fans excited as he joined the "Rich Man pikin" trend.

The Lawmaker famous for his Love for sports especially football while reacting to Saturday's match result between Chelsea and Brentford said that the children of the rich may assume the 0- 2 Chelsea suffered in hands of Brentford occurred in PlayStation, a popular video game console.

The former Senate Chief Whip wrote on his verified Facebook page;

"Rich Man "pikin" will say it's PS4.

Happy Sunday my people.

#AfricanPillarOfSports
#OUK"

The post which has since generated over two thousand likes has seen fans of the former Abia governor praise his ability to catch up with current social trends despite his age. While some commended him for his Love for sports, especially football , others found it hilarious.

The Rich Man Pikin trend involves the comparison of different awkward or challenging situations most which children of the poor pass through but children of the rich may misconstrue such situations as entertaining or pleasant.

Kalu demonstrated his love for sports during his eight year reign as Governor between 1999-2006 which saw Abia's Enyimba Football Club retain the status of Nigerian Premier league champion for six years.

Enyimba under Kalu also lifted the Confederation of African Football, CAF super league twice feat that earned him the title "African Pillar of Sports".

See comments;

@Bash Umar; "Our Next President Insha Allah Am From Northeast. I Always love you and the type of your politics Sir. By The Next 2027 If Am Alive I will be One Of your Good Ambassadors By God Grace

@BestmanSunday; "OKEOSISI na PS4 no be lie"

@Asanganen Ekpo; "I love you sir, you're the true pillar of sports".

@Johnson Emeka Okoro; "I love your sense of humour sir".

@Opara Emmanuel Ochinanwata; "I Honestly love this Man 😍,Happy Sunday sir

@Chukwu Odoemenam; "I'm loving you for this πŸ˜€πŸ˜€".

@Otu Jerry; "Senator Orji Uzor Kalu a blessed Sunday to you and your family Sir πŸ™πŸ»You are so full of life 🀩".

@Kenneth Sochima Sabo-Yaro; "Nigeria na cruse, you are among the big names I enjoy so much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚".

@Prince Etokudo; "πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”His ExcellencyEven youThank you for making my day Sir Remain blessed".

@Dikachi Iduu Nwobodo; "🀣🀣🀣🀣 I love your cruise".

@David Nwabuihe ; "Hehehe πŸ€£πŸ˜‚For the first time I'm smiling on a Post made by you…".

(1) (Reply)

Nothing On Ground Shows Tinubu Is Ready To Work For Nigerians. / Are The PHCN Workers Operating In Your Area For Now / Gbenga Daniel Re-elected President Of Nigerian-finnish Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.