Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! (1061 Views)

Niger Coup Plotters Challenge Tinubu, Call Him An Illegitimate President (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Files Petition To Challenge Tinubu's Electoral Victory / 2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Validated: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Yes, APC and Tinubu are not going anywhere with the economy. The Naira is destined for N2000 by December 2023. The £ is already N1600 plus. It is on an unchallenged free fall, now they are telling us that they are talking to "looters" to come and help.

We warned Nigerians about Buhari, APC told us he was a man of integrity. Buhari and his band of theives sunk Nigeria into trillion debts.
Now, the one who stole our mandate and paid judges bribes to retain office is now bereft of idea. Last week, they told us that they were injecting $10billions into the economy. Now they have shifted and they are asking for $100 billions looted funds. Please, who are these looters if not the same people in government?

They are now subsidizing fuel by about N500 per litre, yes, you read me right, N500. Noone is telling you that. They are only saying that consumption has come down. Tell me what is happening with smugglers of petrol. If I can buy at N617 and drive to Seme and sell for N1050, why would I keep it at the pump in Nigeria? Remember they said the refineries will start producing in Dec 2023. Now, it has shifted to Q4 of 2024. When it is Q2 of 2p24, they will tell you the pipelines are weak. They will shift to 2025, etc. They are lieing to you.

Except you are in government or you do not have a certificate or means to support you outside Nigeria, you can remain. If not just japa. The N10m you had in April that could have taken you out cannot do that today. In reality, you have lost 70% of it. Tomorrow, it will be worse. Nigeria has no hope. This is the TRUTH. If you believe APC, you will regret and pass that to your family

Do not delay, Tinubu and his team are just dancing in circles, no forward movement. They do not have the answers. They do not know what they are doing, just fire-fighting while the economy is fast deteriorating. We warned them that floating the Naira was a recipe for disaster, they called us enemies of the state and bad losers. They called me IPOB. Now who is suffering it? Wait till January 2024, you will see what famine is like. People will eat from dustbin. The N35k they promised will be like N2k today.

By 2027, the remnants will be only agberos, uneducated, aged and incompetent hands. The economy would be on the same pedestal as Venezuela, yes that is the product of bad leadership. Because those in government are bunch of failures, slowpokes and liars. They can only sustain their stay with propaganda but it does not last. We all remember Lie Mohammed and his propaganda. We now see the result.

If you love your children and family, please do all you can to leave now. My one cent advice. If you think otherwise, good luck to you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Wujio: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Is it true Pounds is 1600 now? Source ?
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Chinjo2: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
May God punish any Agbadorian that plans to Japa or send their families abroad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by MS247: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
cool

Ask this noise maker and panic speculator if any of his family members had held a $1 dollar bill in their life

Useless people create panic in the market and they don't even deal in Forex or have anything to do with forex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Artiiclebeast: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
It ain't funny no more..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Temidayo9(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hey Man, why do you circle your hope and thinking around Dollar and Nigeria Economy? Try to be optimistic for once, there are still good thing left about Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by OkCornel(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Ask this noise maker and panic speculator if any of his family members had held a $1 dollar bill in their life

Useless people create panic in the market and they don't even deal in Forex or have anything to do with forex

Naira devaluation increases the cost of PMS and other critical imports. Ripple effect is the inflation felt throughout the markets…while wages of the common man remains stagnant.

Resultant effect is increasing poverty. Everyone feels the pinch.

8 Likes

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by OkCornel(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Get a bicycle, canoe and fishing equipment.

Go into fishing.

That’s one way to survive the mess. Lol
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by MS247: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkCornel:

Naira devaluation increases the cost of PMS and other critical imports. Ripple effect is the inflation felt throughout the markets…while wages of the common man remains stagnant.

Resultant effect is increasing poverty. Everyone feels the pinch.

There is CBN rate and there is Black market rate

CBN rate is affordable for to importers and people that need forex for legitimate means,

All you have to do is approach your bank and be certain what you want the forex for is on the import list
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by XerXers: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

See empty brain. Sorry for agbado miscreants. So only people who are touch dollar bills fell the impact of the exchange rate?

7 Likes

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by MS247: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
XerXers:

See empty brain. Sorry for agbado miscreants. So only people who are touch dollar bills fell the impact of the exchange rate?

You can't even compose a common comment how will you understand complexity of foriegn exchange
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by OkCornel(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

There is CBN rate and there is Black market rate

CBN rate is affordable for to importers and people that need forex for legitimate means,

All you have to do is approach your bank and be certain what you want the forex for is on the import list

Either way, it doesn’t make fuel importation any cheaper as long as the naira keeps losing value.

Increase in fuel price will either lead the government to pay subsidies or push on the increase to Nigerians.

It’s a lose lose situation

1 Like

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by MS247: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkCornel:

Either way, it doesn’t make fuel importation any cheaper as long as the naira keeps losing value.

Increase in fuel price will either lead the government to pay subsidies or push on the increase to Nigerians.

It’s a lose lose situation

We can't afford to subsidize PMS any more, I believe that's clearly agreed on... We all have to wait for local refinery to be opreational

1 Like

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by OkCornel(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

We can't afford to subsidize PMS any more, I believe that's clearly agreed on... We all have to wait for local refinery to be opreational

Government is currently paying subsidy though.

It’s a catch 22 situation. I don’t envy the managers of our economy at this point.

About 70 other nations are in a tricky situation like Nigeria right now. There’s a ticking global economic meltdown down bomb about to go off.

And given how interconnected the world is, the ripple effects are almost unavoidable irrespective of where you are based (Nigeria o, Canada o, UK o). Major thing is having a proper social system that cushions the effect. Sadly, Nigeria, Ghana, DR Congo and most subsaharan countries have next to nothing in place.

Bonus point: as the price of crude oil also increases in the international markets, coupled with the devaluation of the naira, the average Nigerian is getting gang banged. Too bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AJa013VufE?si=xah9paRwOgH-bXRV

1 Like

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by MasterJayJay: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Only an ignorant person will not know that petrol imported with dollars will have a ripple effect on the cost of petrol in Nigeria, transportation cost, etc.
The woman using gas to cook in her restaurant is affected by forex because cooking gas is imported with dollars. Go to school, una refuse, dey shout 'school na scam'.

4 Likes

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Godfullsam(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nigerians

Sope Otilo!

It seems we are in a wrong hand.

If you see the prices common tecno Android phones in the market ehn shocked, you go fear.
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by OkCornel(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Expect more ladies to venture into prostitution as a means of survival, while the young men delve into armed or cyber crime or rituals.

Nigeria is in a Hobbesian state. No progress until the elites are held to account for their actions and also a mental revolution across the citizens.

If una like, dey play tribalism while hunger and hardship finish you off. The crafty elites will keep on preying on the stupidity of the gullible masses.

2 Likes

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
THE NOISE ABOUT DOLLAR IS UNFOUNDED NOISE,BECAUSE WE DONT BUY GARRI WITH DOLLARS,WE DONT BUY SUYA WITH DOLLARS,WE DONT BUY AMALA WITH DOLLARS, WE DONT BUY WATER WITH DOLLARS.SO WHO IS THE IDIOTS MAKING THIS NOISE?
ANSWER: BAD LOSERS,ELECTION LOSERS THEY ARE FAILURES FROM ALL FRONT.NOW they SOB BY MILLING FAKE NEWS TO CAUSE TENSION. IS ALL EMPTY NOISE. THEIR BLACKMAILS ARE DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
This govt will Build a modern refinery now. stop exporting crude for refining outside.
dollar is not Nigeria currency, Nigerian govt should dump dollars and go for other favourable currencies like Chinese Yuan.
Naija ppl should stop importing furnitures from china and europe,
and stop importing stupid things like tokunbo fossil fuel cars and leather products into Nigeria. Go for solar vehicles and solar imports.Think with you head and not with your ass. Ghana of 25million has worse economy than Nigeria,is all the the effects of lockdowns of economic activies for months that you bushier wERE foolishly imposing in your economyduring buha and trump that caused this economic shiittt not PTINUBUangry

1 Like

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by onumadu: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Well, one thing a reasonable person can see and say is that no sensible foreign investor invests into a system where the supreme court (the highest court in the land) committed a judicial coup by throwing away the constitution.
What makes a country is the constitution, and once that is toasted, nothing is left.
I would advise my Igbo brothers in Nigeria (yes I am sectional now because Nigeria forces me to be sectional) to conserve their forex and HOLD IT TIGHTLY. To the Igbo abroad, I advise you to know that now is time to channel your money ONLY TO THE EAST. There are ways of doing that.
Let the rest of the chips fall wherever they may.

1 Like

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by OkCornel(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Godfullsam:
Nigerians

Sope Otilo!

It seems we are in a wrong hand.

If you see the prices common tecno Android phones in the market ehn shocked, you go fear.

Now I appreciate Obasanjo more. If not for the solid external reserves he left behind in 2007, that shielded Nigeria from the 2008 global economic crisis…Nigeria would have long been an economic desert.

Visionless Political prostitutes and vampires like Jonathan and Buhari brought us to where we are today.
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by MS247: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Only an ignorant person will not know that petrol imported with dollars will have a ripple effect on the cost of petrol in Nigeria, transportation cost, etc.
The woman using gas to cook in her restaurant is affected by forex because cooking gas is imported with dollars. Go to school, una refuse, dey shout 'school na scam'.

CBN issues dollar at a subsidize rate to importers of essential commodity
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Rolings: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
Validated:
Yes, APC and Tinubu are not going anywhere with the economy. The Naira is destined for N2000 by December 2023. The £ is already N1600 plus. It is on an unchallenged free fall, now they are telling us that they are talking to "looters" to come and help.

We warned Nigerians about Buhari, APC told us he was a man of integrity. Buhari and his band of theives sunk Nigeria into trillion debts.
Now, the one who stole our mandate and paid judges bribes to retain office is now bereft of idea. Last week, they told us that they were injecting $10billions into the economy. Now they have shifted and they are asking for $100 billions looted funds. Please, who are these looters if not the same people in government?

They are now subsidizing fuel by about N500 per litre, yes, you read me right, N500. Noone is telling you that. They are only saying that consumption has come down. Tell me what is happening with smugglers of petrol. If I can buy at N617 and drive to Seme and sell for N1050, why would I keep it at the pump in Nigeria? Remember they said the refineries will start producing in Dec 2023. Now, it has shifted to Q4 of 2024. When it is Q2 of 2p24, they will tell you the pipelines are weak. They will shift to 2025, etc. They are lieing to you.

Except you are in government or you do not have a certificate or means to support you outside Nigeria, you can remain. If not just japa. The N10m you had in April that could have taken you out cannot do that today. In reality, you have lost 70% of it. Tomorrow, it will be worse. Nigeria has no hope. This is the TRUTH. If you believe APC, you will regret and pass that to your family

Do not delay, Tinubu and his team are just dancing in circles, no forward movement. They do not have the answers. They do not know what they are doing, just fire-fighting while the economy is fast deteriorating. We warned them that floating the Naira was a recipe for disaster, they called us enemies of the state and bad losers. They called me IPOB. Now who is suffering it? Wait till January 2024, you will see what famine is like. People will eat from dustbin. The N35k they promised will be like N2k today.

By 2027, the remnants will be only agberos, uneducated, aged and incompetent hands. The economy would be on the same pedestal as Venezuela, yes that is the product of bad leadership. Because those in government are bunch of failures, slowpokes and liars. They can only sustain their stay with propaganda but it does not last. We all remember Lie Mohammed and his propaganda. We now see the result.

If you love your children and family, please do all you can to leave now. My one cent advice. If you think otherwise, good luck to you.

This[b] EVERYBODY MUST JAPA NONSENSE MUST STOP

.AND NOW

HABA

WETIN NOW

WE ALL CANNOT JAPA NOW
NOT EVEN IF GIVEN A FREE PASS.[/b]

It doesn't happen anywhere that all the citizens will abandon it in times of need.

If all citizens of the countries you are running to had run away and didn't developed their country will you have anywhere to japa to?

Besides you are just unnecessarily paranoid.... How many citizens can even afford the japa....take it from me if you can afford to japa....you don't belong to the millions of suffering Nigerian masses and are deceiving them that their redemption lie only in their leaving the country which is a very fat LIE

1 Like

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by press9jatv: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
You are much on point here
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Xhuntra: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

You can't even compose a common comment how will you understand complexity of foriegn exchange

Mister man, shut that thing you call mouth. Keep disgracing ur lineage
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by MS247: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Xhuntra:

Mister man, shut that thing you call mouth. Keep disgracing ur lineage

Only an idiot thinks shutting ones mouth stops typing

Do you type with your mouth
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by OkCornel(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Everybody blood dey boil, lol.

Small thing, insults don start.

It is well. Hunger, frustration and tension in the land.

We (parents and grandparents included) brought this on ourselves.
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by OkCornel(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
What are the practical solutions to turn around the situation of things in the time being?

It’s not as straightforward as saying refining our crude oil locally or japa.

I’ll keep saying it, diasporeans and the common man have their roles to play in pulling ourselves out of poverty. If we work in unity to set up export oriented industries and do not let our greed or envy blind us from seeing the bigger picture, then no government or principality can stop a people united in achieving a common goal.

Till then, you can continue in your tribal fights or keep on disturbing God with pointless prayers. Prayers doesn’t fix national problems.

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
Validated:

Stop wailing, the same country you are exiting is receiving thousands of skilled workers daily.
The Europeans, the Indians, the Chinese are busy making money daily in Nigeria which your wailing people called a Zoo.
You people should reason for once by facing reality.
The Obi of Agulu or Atiku the 🇨🇲 Cameroonian couldn't have done any better than the current head.
Nigeria was massively looted by the Military.
The 5 years of GEJ was the preecedence for the current economy reality, worsen and aggravated by Buhari and Emefiele that borrowed Nigeria into oblivion bottomless pit of Trillion debts.
In all these, there is global inflation dictated by 2 years of locked down as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the World emerged from the pandemic, then the Russia -Ukraine War started.
Now no one knows the direction of Israel-Palestine war.
You are here typing trash 🗑.
Were you there when the judges were bribed?
Try and be sensible and reasonable for once.
It is still set of people like you that would cry, should the government banned all importation of household essentials and insist on use of made in Nigeria products for the purpose of strengthening the Naira.
The artificial defense of the Naira is no longer feasible nor sustainable.
The value of the Naira today is the real value.
People, especially the middle class are crying 😢 all over the World.
Focus on inherent opportunity in Nigeria and stop pursuing obstacles that would blindfold your from Nigeria wealth.
Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by Starboytwo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
So I will Jakpa to UK and go and be doing what?

Care worker? Dish washer? Pack granny sheet?

No worry, he go better soonest.

1 Like

Re: Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can! by orohbirodeysmel: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Starboytwo:
So I will Jakpa to UK and go and be doing what?

Care worker? Dish washer? Pack granny sheet?

No worry, he go better soonest.

That's the problem, plus the culture shock...Omo e no easy, me I go chop the shege in peace...no leaving to anywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers / Kano Boils As Thousands Protest / How We Manipulated Rivers State Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.