Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves (100 Views)

God Helps Those Who Helps Themselves / He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed / Does Heaven Only Help Those Who Help Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves by DigitalJobs: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
"Wishing you all a joyful Sunday."

I'd like you to understand that, no matter how fervently you pray or how loudly you shout "Amen" in church, there won't be any payoff unless you put in the necessary effort.

In biblical studies, it is written that heaven helps those who help themselves. The only way you will progress is by moving in alignment with the Holy Spirit.

Sitting idly and expecting God to provide manna from heaven is not appropriate. Manna won't fall from heaven if you don't take the required actions.

Today marks the beginning of a new week, so take a bold step forward.

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone - My Christian and Islamic Brothers And Sisters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves by DigitalJobs: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
And To My Muslim Brothers and Sisters;

In Islamic Studies;

Does The Statement Below Hold True:

"Heaven helps those who help themselves." ...??

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ten Money Lessons From The Bible (10 Mins) / God Can Cancel Your Past (3) / Here Is An Example Of A Prayer For Favor At Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.