Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Secret Video On How Nigeria Has Remained In Slavery A Tale From: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Secret Video On How Nigeria Has Remained In Slavery A Tale From: (1404 Views)

Why Electricity Has Remained Stable – FG / President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Video On How Nigeria Has Remained In Slavery A Tale From: by BadPapers: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
We have one more day to the release of this shocking Audio Clip Interview from a slave master. This is the only thing that you need to see and you will never be the same again. If you don't know what happened to Ghadhafi i ask you to begin to reclaim your country now before it is too late. It has been 9 good years after this investigative report and all you deserve is truth and when you know the truth, Nigerians would stop killing each other but understand that someone sat somewhere & created Nigeria to become the biggest elephant that would continue to feed an entire Europe till eternity.

To watch this clip tomorrow Wednesday 26th October we have left instructions on what you need to have on your PC or Laptop. Quickly head over to Nigerian Live TV on facebook let the vigil commence. Please read all updates we left on the wall so that you are aware of the tools you need to listen to this. Also we require that you share this page to your friends so that we all would gather to listen it but also comment on the way forward.

Go to http://www.facebook.com/NigeriaLiveTV

Together we rise, divided we fall, i believe in Nigeria & i certainly don't know about you, lets reshape our country for this generation & the generations to come.

God bless Nigeria

Badpapers

(1) (Reply)

St / Aregbeshola for President in 2015 / Is Nigeria's Problem Nigerians Or The Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.