Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) (31642 Views)

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos / Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / German Chancellor Olaf Scholz To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by ezechi242: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Your unproductive region contributed to most of the craziness. Baby factory, drug trafficking, terrorism, kidnapping, and extreme poverty.

With someone having your region in Nigeria, how we wan even take get better economy in the first place?

At least the people leaving there haven't gone to the extent of stealing bags of rice and groundnut oil.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Iykemaster(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
You be mumu..

JAMO84:
My President show working.

Winners get to work

Losers get to wail

By the way, when is Atiku and Obi going to hold their World abi na local press conference?

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
ezechi242:

At least the people leaving there haven't gone to the extent of stealing bags of rice and groundnut oil.

Where they wan even see rice and groundnut oil to steal when all the population are in extreme poverty?

Shebi na thing wey dey people go steal?

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Makapounse(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
JAMO84:

Winners get to work

Losers get to wail

By the way, when is Atiku and Obi going to hold their World abi na local press conference?
Suffering and Smilling set of people
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by omojeesu(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Caveat emptor!
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by toprealman: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
Is Wike doing too much lately or is he really in need of care?
It will always catch up!
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Snakedoctor1: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
blamingthedevil:
German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz arrives at state house, on a visit to President Bola Tinubu.
The Nigerian president looks awkward. No one will believed that he was a drug lord. Sorry, I'm German.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by hotseat: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
I begin to wonder how one in his right senses would be wishing negativity to his own country.

Any good news coming the way of Nigeria is negative news.

Maka why?

Let's wish our country well!

Is that too much to ask for?

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by learnedman(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ebola the common criminal exconvict.... mchewww
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This is not the real German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz. This is someone else from Austria

Ok, just like Jibril from Sudan abi?

Una don start! 😒
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Ayoola171(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Beautiful, God Bless Nigeria.

Don't fall into the hand of scammers when buying landed properties in Nigeria.

Follow these 4 simple steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeChI-8laMA?si=IGpVeaBi6EwBx2Cf
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by JAMO84: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kaa4:
You probably think you are hurting someone with this your unneccesary praising singing. It is quite unfortunate that some one like you willl be paid N5000 to spew rubbish here and you think you are making progress. It is a quite a shame
How much is Obi paying you? Abi you're just doing Vuvuzela for him on top nothing?

2 Likes

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Sunshine34(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
StreetFight:

These are old friends. Recollect that even the Prime Minister came to Kalakuta Republic. Tinubu and these French have been friends for long.

You are definitely wrong. This is not MACRON, The French president
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Abbeytoy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I live in Germany and you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about tongue

Get used to sarcasm
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by profmallor: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Although he has a shady past, he truly has connections. One reason Obasanjo just cant stand him, cause OBJ used to be the man with all the connections.

StreetFight:

These are old friends. Recollect that even the Prime Minister came to Kalakuta Republic. Tinubu and these French have been friends for long.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Take your sarcasm to hellfire tongue
Abbeytoy:

Get used to sarcasm
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Abbeytoy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Take your sarcasm to hellfire tongue

It's not me that wrote it but I understand.

Be happy small bro

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bleep you
Abbeytoy:

It's not me that wrote it but I understand.

Be happy small bro
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Passionate1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This is not the real German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz. This is someone else from Austria
Are u okay? Na Olaf scholz

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by goody234: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
Guyman01:
Olaf is looking for cheap gas after watching America destroy the Nord Stream 2 pipeline that supplies gas from Russia to Germany.
That ongoing pipeline to transport gas from Niger to Europe will pass through Niger Republic which Tinubu has sanctioned.
Niger military leaders have also increased the price of Uranium hitherto controlled by France.
The alternative is LNG which Nigeria can take advantage of the desperation of Europe for cheap energy.
Bang on correct
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by godwon01(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Work don begin now. Okan ti bale.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
What is still surprising me is pls is this not same Tinubu obi idiot and his cursed followers said he is not aware of his environment, he is brain dead, he is on bed ridden, he is dementia

Father Lord I pray give all my enemies sour grapes as food till they can't breath no more as you did to all enemies of Tinubu.

Wallahi God don punish some people and dem go suffer the punishment for the rest of their miserable life.

See same Tinubu ooo waxing stronger than their papa for village....

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Ezyp(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Your igbo plug strong grin
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Ikaeniyan0: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
Snakedoctor1:

The Nigerian president looks awkward. No one will believed that he was a drug lord. Sorry, I'm German.
Okay rafaemeka
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Ikaeniyan0: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ezyp:

Your igbo plug strong grin
grin
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
Oya what did Nigeria gain by this visit BAT should let us know or is it just germany that gained something? hope this is not another 1 sided relationship o
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Alipooos: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number[/b][/quote]
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Kosoco(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
JAMO84:

Winners get to work

Losers get to wail

Hope you have eaten
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by pharmagba: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
blamingthedevil:
German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz arrives at state house, on a visit to President Bola Tinubu.

I'm seeing change!

Even the setting is done as in American version
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by truthfinder319: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
This is Leadership. Not the hero of children of hatred
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by truthfinder319: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
See correct leaders

blamingthedevil:
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) by Kaa4(m): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
JAMO84:
How much is Obi paying you? Abi you're just doing Vuvuzela for him on top nothing?
See nobody is bankrolling me. You have just accepted that someone somewhere is paying to praise sing. Contnue!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Jonathan And Dickson Worship Together In Church In Otueke (Photos) / Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen / Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.