Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What You Can't Experience Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What You Can't Experience Abroad (712 Views)

Summer Break Is Over And We Are Back To School! Lets Share Our Experience Abroad / You Can't Use Riders Permit As Your Drivers License - FRSC / Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Can't Experience Abroad by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Was home chilling all through and later decided to enter step out into the neighbourhood, I dressed well with no shi shi.

7 hours later, I have taken two orijin with one extra to take hime; smoked 3 joint with half bag to take home and I got my hair cut. Everything free by different friends.

Is this experience possible abroad?
Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
My friends invited me to a nightclub and paid for everything for me. So it's very possible and they are girls not even guys.

2 Likes

Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by wittywriter: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lukepeter:
Was home chilling all through and later decided to enter step out into the neighbourhood, I dressed well with no shi shi.

7 hours later, I have taken two orijin with one extra to take hime; smoked 3 joint with half bag to take home and I got my hair cut. Everything free by different friends.

Is this experience possible abroad?

tensazangetsu20:
My friends invited me to a nightclub and paid for everything for me. So it's very possible and they are girls not even guys.
Why did you tell? wink

Wittyness.
Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by ednut1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
A man celebrating he cannot buy basic things for himself. Abroad with 2 to 3 hours worth of hustle job you can afford all you listed there 🤣🤣. Everyone abroad has credit card incase you no get cash.

2 Likes

Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Which country?
Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
ednut1:
A man celebrating he cannot buy basic things for himself. Abroad with 2 to 3 hours worth of hustle job you can afford all you listed there 🤣🤣. Everyone abroad has credit card incase you no get cash.
Nice one, which country is that and are they your college mate, coworkers or neighbourhood friends?
Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
ednut1:
Another one just bought chicken for us, you are twisting the narrative of mine and that not surprising coming from you.

Give your own experience.
Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by ednut1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lukepeter:

Another one just bought kpomo for me, you are twisting the narrative of mine and that not surprising coming from you.

Give your own experience.
people buying you food is a thing to celebrate Omo

2 Likes

Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
ednut1:
It is, no reasonable person would tell you otherwise.
Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 5:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Lukepeter:

It is, no reasonable person would tell you otherwise.

That is nothing to celebrate about. You clearly stated your friends paid for them. Are you implying that Nairalanders in the diaspora don't have friends who can't do such for them?
Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2023
Gerrard59:

That is nothing to celebrate about. You clearly stated your friends paid for them. Are you implying that Nairalanders in the diaspora don't have friends who can't do such for them?

Then you are not a reasonable person.

tensazangetsu20 gave his own experience on ladies inviting him for a party and paying everything for him.

He understood the narrative of the thread, not someone trying to twist the essence of the topic.

1 Like

Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:26am On Oct 31, 2023
This OP ehn grin.you are myopic.if not because I like being anonymous about my location and photos.i would have posted photos of different restaurants bring paid for by women,different fun locations and tourist attractions being paid for by women.Confam rich ladies.evidence dey.if you doubt am..send me a mail.i will send you photos,cropping out my face grin.everything wey you chop no even reach 3k naira.u dey happy

1 Like

Re: What You Can't Experience Abroad by erico2k2(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
ednut1:
This guy nah confirm Geoat U nor know B4?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Products On Travel And Leisure Africa Magazine. / Please We Need Your Advice / About Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.