Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Only God And My Mother Give Me A Reason To Continue Living In This World. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only God And My Mother Give Me A Reason To Continue Living In This World. (124 Views)

I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him? / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only God And My Mother Give Me A Reason To Continue Living In This World. by JezB: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
I would have staged a walk out of this life since because I am tired of fighting with same sex attraction. This damn feelings is driving me crazy!!

I feel sad every night when I go to bed because I keep saying to myself, "I need to settle down. I have come of age but I have no viable source of income coupled with the feelings I have for same sex." Which woman will end up with me? Where do I begin? Book smart but gay ass mtf like me!!

I have been searching for a sustainable source of income for years now all to avail. I have been fighting same sex attraction since I was a teen, now I am 32; I am still fighting it yet the thought keeps resonating in my head.

I have tried to date women but I end up still admiring boys even while being with girls. I have tried to stop myself from liking boys but it doesn't work. I have prayed, fasted, gone to MFM, had deliverance but non of them lasted.

I am tired. I will take my life someday to end my misery. I only pity my mother; I pray before I do so, she would have passed on. As for God, I am still thinking of what I shall tell him because why can't I just be like other guys? Wtf!!! How can I be loving boys? Every time, boy boy boy in my mtf head!!!

(1) (Reply)

Playboy Hoodie For Family / How To Get People Like You (proven Strategies) / Nigerians Are Expecting This In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.