Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman (1111 Views)

See The "Ratel" Tattoo Verydarkman Got That Got People Taking (video, Picture) / VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman by Franknews1: 6:31am On Oct 30, 2023
Mohbad case - Iyabo Ojo vs Verydarkman: Your Mother is a Failure, I Blame Davido and Tunde Ednut for helping you

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN5W2pWW7z0

Renowned actress Iyabo Ojo has engaged in a heated exchange with the controversial activist VeryDarkman, with both parties sharing differing views on the Mohbad case.

VeryDarkman and Iyabo Ojo have been actively involved in discussions regarding Mohbad’s case. VeryDarkman asserts that the singer’s wife bears responsibility, while Iyabo Ojo is steadfast in her pursuit of justice.

In one of his outbursts, VeryDarkman subtly targeted Iyabo Ojo and Tonto Dikeh, a move that irked Iyabo Ojo and prompted her to respond.

Iyabo Ojo pointed out that VeryDarkman frequently takes to the internet to express himself recklessly. She reminded him that he had recently been in Lagos to meet with Davido.

She suggested that he could have taken the opportunity to visit the Panti Police Station and directly aid in solving the enigma surrounding Mohbad’s demise, given his apparent wealth of information on the matter.

In no uncertain terms, she criticized his habit of venting from his car, likening it to the behavior of a Chihuahua.

https://www..ng/entertainment/your-mother-is-a-failure-and-shameless-actress-iyabo-ojo-blasts-verydarkman

Re: Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman by Editorialtimes: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2023
Stop using Chat GPT to write your blog post. You could see that first, it won't rank and then, there is no single detail or naija gist flavour in this write up.

Quit been mentally lazy.

1 Like

Re: Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman by MS247: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2023
cool

Must they fight each other... I respect both VeryDarkMan and Iyabo Ojo for atleast chasing clout with dedication to meaningful things unlike people without goals

Nobody is right and nobody is wrong..

We must learn to adapt to other people's excesses

Re: Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman by Officialenny1: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2023
Iyabo ojo the bully and verydarkman the gay
Re: Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman by colestephan86: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Franknews1:
Mohbad case - Iyabo Ojo vs Verydarkman: Your Mother is a Failure, I Blame Davido and Tunde Ednut for helping you

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN5W2pWW7z0

Renowned actress Iyabo Ojo has engaged in a heated exchange with the controversial activist VeryDarkman, with both parties sharing differing views on the Mohbad case.

VeryDarkman and Iyabo Ojo have been actively involved in discussions regarding Mohbad’s case. VeryDarkman asserts that the singer’s wife bears responsibility, while Iyabo Ojo is steadfast in her pursuit of justice.

In one of his outbursts, VeryDarkman subtly targeted Iyabo Ojo and Tonto Dikeh, a move that irked Iyabo Ojo and prompted her to respond.

Iyabo Ojo pointed out that VeryDarkman frequently takes to the internet to express himself recklessly. She reminded him that he had recently been in Lagos to meet with Davido.

She suggested that he could have taken the opportunity to visit the Panti Police Station and directly aid in solving the enigma surrounding Mohbad’s demise, given his apparent wealth of information on the matter.

In no uncertain terms, she criticized his habit of venting from his car, likening it to the behavior of a Chihuahua.

https://www..ng/entertainment/your-mother-is-a-failure-and-shameless-actress-iyabo-ojo-blasts-verydarkman
But really, naira merely and Sam Larry would have being killed if they were in Nigeria, cos of the inciting comment made by iyabo ojo
Re: Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman by Coolsat(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
The vdm guy that already sold his birthright to Davido, one-sided activist, I no dy take him seriously again. As it is now he can never call Davido out on anything because he has been fed crumbs.

(1) (Reply)

Love's Not A Bet / Slumdog Millioniare's Star Homeless / Can You Believe This Wesley Snipes Going To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.