Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai (631 Views)

Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / Why We Engage Foreign Lobbyists, Media Consultants-fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by blamingthedevil: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2023
These are the kind of people we engage in conversation with here...Chai

10 Likes

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by blamingthedevil: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2023
THESE ARE THE ISSUES grin grin angry

More...same set of people

11 Likes

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by Ttalk: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2023
Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by Greatzeus(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2023
German chancellor is different from a university chancellor please. Olaf is the third highest politician in Germany according to hierarchy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by adamusuleiman2: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2023
blamingthedevil:
These are the kind of people we engage in conversation with here...Chai
I fit place bet that the dude is 100% an Obidient. That was how another one yesterday posted badly photoshopped bank statement as proof that inec chairman was paid €94m euros by direct transfer from Chagoury to influence the last presidential election grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by ojun50(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Ttalk:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
Yes, wetin do am?
Make him come down come solve una problem abi
Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by Ttalk: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2023
adamusuleiman2:

I fit place bet that the dude is 100% an Obidient. That was how another one yesterday posted badly photoshopped bank statement as proof that inec chairman was paid €94m euros by direct transfer from Chagoury to influence the last presidential election grin

Before nko, that princeoflagos and the other guy that defended the post is that irritant Taylor boy

11 Likes

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by 7lives: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2023
Fela sang.
No wonder rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
And some parents paid for their school fees.
Probably a graduate too.
What an illiterate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by blamingthedevil: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2023
7lives:
Fela sang.
No wonder rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
Probably a graduate too.
What an illiterate.
More

11 Likes

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by BadMaster: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2023
One of the reasons I don't engage the fools on Twitter. We have so many of them there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by LeoDeKing: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2023
Ipob terrorists are illiterates.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by Urheadmaster(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2023
There are no normal people on X according to burner boi tongue
BadMaster:
One of the reasons I don't engage the fools on Twitter. We have so many of them there.
Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by Jostoman: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2023
W
Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by adamusuleiman2: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2023
blamingthedevil:

More
Who did this to Obidients. No wonder David Hyundai and Jackson Ude are using their heads to play ping pong grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by Pakute: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2023
Illiteracy + bitterness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by HitlerWasRight: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2023
The level of stupidity and ignorance from that side no get part 2.

Their own is even worse as they are the fools who think themselves as wise

Nothing more dangerous than a confident fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by HitlerWasRight: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2023
Greatzeus:
German chancellor is different from a university chancellor please. Olaf is the third highest politician in Germany according to hierarchy

Stop educating them

Let the resident fools come here and disgrace themselves that the Chancellor of University of Germany visited Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by HitlerWasRight: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2023
7lives:
Fela sang.
No wonder rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
Probably a graduate too.
What an illiterate.

Special centre mmesoma candidate with Peter Obi attendance record .

6 Likes

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by StreetFight: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2023
HAAA! This one shock me. Why are Igbos disgracing their ancestors nah. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekwueme will be so disappointed in their grave. Imagine Obafemi Awolowo and Tafawa Balewa showing Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekwueme these tweets.

So, these are the types of people I have been arguing with. I have brought myself down to the gutter level of arguing with Southern Almajaris. Not even one idiot, several idiots and nincompoops are supporting him in his nakked dance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by StreetFight: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2023
7lives:
Fela sang.
No wonder rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
Probably a graduate too.
What an illiterate.

Na so oooo
Some of these idiots are even abroad slaving in foreign land and painting the nation black

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by ItisWell22(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2023
People with phone and data feeling and thinking it’s mandatory to have and post an opinion, without verifying. 😢

1 Like

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by 7lives: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2023
BadMaster:

Chai.
So shameful.

8 Likes

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2023
No be university chancellor o,na there president grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by JagabanB: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2023
Am I the only one that's not surprised?
They are called Obidents for a reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2023
I checked the names of those who defended that tweet and i noticed they are all from same place

I'm speechless... I shock

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obaseki Expresses Gratitude To Oshiomole For His Support (Video) / Is This The Best Onitsha And Anambra Can Offer ? / Court Stops Pro-wike Lawmakers From Sitting In Assembly Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.