Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots (1566 Views)

Blord Group Launches Billpoint App For Bill Payment And Airtime Top Ups / Tips On How To Take Screenshots On Google Pixel 3 And Pixel 3 XL / Ntel The Worst Customer Care EVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2023
I watched a video on Facebook where "tech" millionaire BLord said you can buy followers and likes on his app once you download it.

I proceeded to download the app before reading reviews, *first mistake* and bought followers for my Instagram business second mistake where I paid 8500 for 2000 followers. Followers I no see, my money gone!

I now went to read the reviews on PlayStore and Instagram and saw that soo many people were complaining. It was then I knew the app was a scam.

There is no costumer care service on the app and it's just an app for siphoning monies of customers. Please BEWARE..

WILL INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS to explain my ordeal.

Mynd44
nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2023
I feel real sad. Been a week now

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2023
Soo sad

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Kobranet: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2023
Sorry man
Next time before installing any app always check the negative reviews.
I was able to grow my ig account from 0 to 4k followers in 12 months
If u want to grow urs u have to be patient and make it organic.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kobranet:
Sorry man
Next time before installing any app always check the negative reviews.
I was able to grow my ig account from 0 to 4k followers in 12 months
If u want to grow urs u have to be patient and make it organic.
Good luck
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate. God bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ps3 For 65000 Naira / 500GB samsung and Seagate External Hard Drives For Sale. / BUY NEW***Dell Inspiron N5110,500gb, 4gb Ram***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.