Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), October 30, 2023 - Discipline - A Pathway - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), October 30, 2023 - Discipline - A Pathway (133 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), Today, December 5, 2023 / Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), 26th July 2023 / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), October 30, 2023 - Discipline - A Pathway by NewsGuy22: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2023
SCRIPTURE: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. 1 Corinthians 9:27

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Discipline is the capacity to withstand present pain in order to access future gain.

Seeds Of Destiny For Today 2023 (Message):
Sometime ago, I came across the fact that after every meal, I needed to brush my teeth to get rid of debris and avoid bacteria degeneration and decomposition.

From the day I started it, my commitment to it has been as rigid as the sun to such a point that brushing facility had to be in the office and in every single place, including inside hand luggage so that if I have eaten anywhere, I would be able to handle it there.

READ FULL DEVOTIONAL

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do? What Is My Identity? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Say Christ Is Ruling In Heaven? / My Funny Experience Denying My Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.