Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. (606 Views)

Help! I Locked My Key Inside My Car! / BMW Does The Bottle Cap Challenge With A BMW M4 Coupé (Video) / If You Scratch This ₦902k Car Paint,It Will Repair Itself When Exposed To Heat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. by fineboynl(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2023
The sun and heat lately nor be here. Can’t drive without ac and if i park under the sun. You won’t be able to enter the car and seat will be like fire.

See what anointing oil turn into after intense heat inside the car

Re: What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. by LikeAking: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2023
Nawa!

Only in Nigeria!
Re: What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. by MS247: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2023
The heat is so much this days
Re: What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. by Mikespecialone(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2023
fineboynl:
The sun and heat lately nor be here. Can’t drive without ac and if i park under the sun. You won’t be able to enter the car and seat will be like fire.

See what anointing oil turn into after intense heat inside the car

Bakery 🥯 Dey inside that motor nii ??
Re: What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. by WhisperedNoise: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2023
Heat contracts plastic. That's why you should be very careful of drinking bottled water that has been left in the sun for a long time. Pure water too. Unhealthy.
Re: What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. by CodeTemplar: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Low quality plastic.
Re: What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. by fineboynl(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Low quality plastic.
not low quality matters oh. It was at the roof purse where they keep sunglasses
Re: What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. by sulakishop(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nice shape
Re: What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. by cmoney22222: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
The oil isn’t anointed then

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice / Help Needed / Age Vs Mileage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.