Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Your Mindset Is Keeping You Broke Not The Government!! Broke? Then Read This!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your Mindset Is Keeping You Broke Not The Government!! Broke? Then Read This!! (254 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Meet Ogunleye Modupe Ishola, A Corper Who Did The Government Duty (Photos) / Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mindset Is Keeping You Broke Not The Government!! Broke? Then Read This!! by Carter990(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Instead of being sad and joining the long cue of sad Nigerians who feel there's nothing they can do about thier situation and that thier destiny is in the hand of the government

Remember we have seen thousands of people in worst spot than you are that didn't let thier challenges or where they are from decide thier future and this all burns down to your mindset.

If you're one of those who believe they are the author of their own destiny and not some government or poor background that they came from then great.

I want to show you a bussines model you can start with your smartphone and make money from anywhere you are! You don't have to wait till the end of the month to get paid and there's no limit to how much you can make a day!

The good news about selling online especially digital products is that there's no cap to how much you can make

I made a free video training explaining everything you need to know about the business model if interested you reach out to me on whatsapp to get it and you can decide for yourself if it something you would be interested in or not
Re: Your Mindset Is Keeping You Broke Not The Government!! Broke? Then Read This!! by Carter990(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2023
Just a week old and she's made someone's two months salary.

What happens when she's a month old!

(1) (Reply)

When Did FG Will Implement Noun Graduates Nysc Mobilisation? / Content Writer Needed / Amazfit GTR 2 Smartwatch Alexa Built-in Curved Bezel-less Design Ultra-long Batt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.