Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

$1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? (579 Views)

FG May Approve Exxonmobil’s $1.28 Billion Asset Sale To Seplat In Two Weeks / How Cosmas Maduka Turned $1 Into Multimillion Dollar / Naira Falls Towards N400-$1 As Electioneering Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by nohitch: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
With the way the economy is going, the naira and other African currencies are on for a free fall.

This has gone beyond, the issue of wishing, hoping, getting another job or asking for an increase in pay.

The only way out as you read this, is to equip yourself to become a solution provider or problem solver.

This is the only to make money both offline and on the internet.
Especially when you sell to the international market.

Having generated over $124k in sales for over 5 years while selling on the internet, I want to teach you, in an online workshop or webinar titled “Virtual Dollar Income Workshop” that shows you how to sell your solutions to the international market from Nigeria, the Kalahari desert, Sambisa, even if you live under a rock, as far as you have the internet, you can do this.

If you’re looking to grow your income as a
—-student
—-9-5 worker
—-stay at home mom or dad
—-single mum or dad
—-fresh graduate

This is the one stop solution you need to equip yourself to start selling to the international market.

This is something that I have been doing personally and I want you to learn from me first hand.

What I am about to teach you in this workshop is the same secret big brands like Apple, CocaCola, Microsoft, Google and every other big company is using to hit the crazy numbers they hit on a monthly basis.

And no this is not selling other people's product, e-commerce, dropshipping, trading currencies or trading tokens, no..

This is different, this is the one strategy that lets you make money while you sleep.

you shouldn’t miss it..

Now to the best part, this webinar is not free.
You will commit yourself to this webinar because what you’ll be learning in there is something worth more than N50,000

So the charge for the webinar will be $2

I only need to work with serious people that will want results at the end.

So if you’ want to change your story and become the next dollar maker in your family, and to leave a life free of where the next bill will be paid from, then visit the link below to gain access to the webinar.

See you on the inside.

Click here to learn more: https://nohitch.com/payvisc/

Re: $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by noskcid(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Having generated over $124k in sales for over 5 years while selling on the internet

Bros!!!

1 Like

Re: $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by nohitch: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
noskcid:
Having generated over $124k in sales for over 5 years while selling on the internet

Bros!!!

Yeah in 5 years,

At least I didn't claim 5 months.

5 years sir.

You can visit my Facebook profile and learn more about me there: https://www.facebook.com/Kennylotzky

My twitter account: https://twitter.com/Kennysaze
Re: $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by wittywriter: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
noskcid:
Having generated over $124k in sales for over 5 years while selling on the internet.

Bros!!!
nohitch:

Yeah in 5 years,

At least I didn't claim 5 months.

5 years sir.

You can visit my Facebook profile and learn more about me there: https://www.facebook.com/Kennylotzky

My twitter account: https://twitter.com/Kennysaze

Sto'playing OP...show realtime workings.
nohitch:

If i have anything to hide, I wouldn't post the links to my social media handles to verify.

You can visit ANY of them to see the FULL WORKINGS by yourself..

Nothing to hide.

I won't post screenshots on nairaland, nope.

But you can find them on any of my socials.

isn't that right?
Sto'playing this is nairaland...post screenshot reviews of testimonials or performance here...else ill assume you don't need traffic conversions from NL.

nohitch:

You want screenshots bro?

here you go
Acknowledged and perusing uploads.

Wittyness.
Re: $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by nohitch: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.

If i have anything to hide, I wouldn't post the links to my social media handles to verify.

You can visit ANY of them to see the FULL WORKINGS by yourself..

Nothing to hide.

I won't post screenshots on nairaland, nope.

But you can find them on any of my socials.

isn't that right?
Re: $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by Tohsynetita1: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
interested
Re: $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by nohitch: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by nohitch: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Have you seen today's dollar rate?
Re: $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by nohitch: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
wittywriter:

Sto'playing this is nairaland...post screenshot reviews of testimonials or performance here...else ill assume you don't need traffic conversions from NL.

Wittyness.

You want screenshots bro?

here you go

Re: $1 = N1230, Are You Prepared? by nohitch: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Is Gradually Creeping Back To N1500 & Everyone Is Fine? / Where To Get Ideas For Your Business / Viable Business For Interested Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.