Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Most Effective Method To Last Longer In Bed - For Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Most Effective Method To Last Longer In Bed - For Men (168 Views)

The Most Effective Method To Lose Belly Fat / New White Baby Cot Bed for 35k / How To Increase Your Joystick And Satisfy Your Woman In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Effective Method To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by fatlossng: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
The same control that you used to stop the flow of urination is used in the PC Flex. This exercise is the building block of the workout program that gives you the basic technique used in the following exercises. It is called Kegel Exercise.

To do this you must learn to strengthen the PC muscle for sexual endurance that will help you stop your PE and get hard erections,
it takes ONLY 15 minutes a day to practice.

You will learn to build your endurance like an athlete builds his endurance for pain and physical strength.
It's the Same principle, but a different approach. Premature ejaculation very seldom has a physical cause, it's emotional.

It is time that sex becomes satisfying for you. It is time that you could actually stay longer in your bedroom
to get exactly what you desire and need from getting close with the woman
that you love the most without having to depend on drugs or pills.

Let others swallow Pills, Use Spray, Apply Cream and move toward Sexual dysfunction,
while you Last 21 minutes Tonight and 45 minutes next Week, Quite Naturally and Permanently…..

No one has suffered more from premature ejaculation than I have. I have tried all creams, pills and even sprays to no avail

If you want to see how I learned to master and stop premature ejaculation, once and for all,

Call/WhatsApp 08023342859 or email irabormark@gmail.com to get our

Free EBook titled “HOW TO LAST LONGER TONIGHT” Straight in Your Mail

There you will learn the big gun that brought me from a minute man to a sexual dynamo:
You will be surprised about the big secret!

Re: Most Effective Method To Last Longer In Bed - For Men by obapedepede: 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Why Do you think treatment is needed when it can be CURED.

When it comes to Herbal,

It's Perfect O'clock

Go for the Trusted Name
Go for the Trusted Products
Go for the Trusted Cure

WhatsApp +2348132027136

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men Increase Your Performance In Bed / Weight Loss Tips From A Nutritionist Point Of View / Please Help House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.