Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update (3251 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by 9japride(m): 2:42am On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
how are you people turning this to a tribal issue ?
[color=#006600][/color]

You should be asking yourself. A foreigner killed a fellow Nigerian and you are not talking about arresting that wicked woman, but rather blaming the young man for he's death.
But we have those in Nigeria protesting for Palestine not minding that Hamas drew the first blood.
I have always advised any sensible Igbo person to be careful with those who vowed that they will never be president in the country.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by caye(m): 2:55am On Oct 31, 2023
The OP, unfortunately, is running a slave mentality operating system: he bows ti the Chinese.

On hindsight, it is possible that the Chinese owner of the company has mafia links.
Pls be careful Afrikans.
Move like snakes... silent but wise.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Spandau: 3:37am On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:
CHIBUIKE na them always like to show everything must go there way

This is the same behavior, same traits, same mentality they showcase whenever their candidates loose elections. Of things don't go their way, they try to scatter everything.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:11am On Oct 31, 2023
What happens to the woman calling police,instead she called thugs.The guy was wrong,but the woman wrong pass.she should be jailed.person scatter everywhere,so thugs beat am till e die.na scatter he scatter,he no kill person.the hate is too much for a black in Asia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by sukkot: 5:10am On Oct 31, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You should be asking yourself. A foreigner killed a fellow Nigerian and you are not talking about arresting that wicked woman, but rather blaming the young man for he's death.
But we have those in Nigeria protesting for Palestine not minding that Hamas drew the first blood.
I have always advised any sensible Igbo person to be careful with those who vowed that they will never be president in the country.
bro please stop derailing the thread with your misconceptions
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by sukkot: 5:12am On Oct 31, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nobody is a baby here, we all understand the things very well.
why are you like this ?
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by sukkot: 5:13am On Oct 31, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Baba met the wrong woman. She probably gets protection from the triads cartel
yup. sounds like the triads.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by sukkot: 5:16am On Oct 31, 2023
caye:
The OP, unfortunately, is running a slave mentality operating system: he bows ti the Chinese.

On hindsight, it is possible that the Chinese owner of the company has mafia links.
Pls be careful Afrikans.
Move like snakes... silent but wise.
where do you get the bolded from my write up ?
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by 9japride(m): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
why are you like this ?
[color=#006600][/color]

Is that the reason for killing the young man? Is Nigerian government addressing the matter?
When I ask people what are they benefing as a citizen, I don't usually get any reasonable response.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by 9japride(m): 5:43am On Oct 31, 2023
su[color=#006600][/color]kkot:
bro please stop derailing the thread with your misconceptions

What is that country government doing about that case? It's seems a Nigerian life that have value?
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by sukkot: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is that the reason for killing the young man? Is Nigerian government addressing the matter?
When I ask people what are they benefing as a citizen, I don't usually get any reasonable response.
the matter is a fresh matter and the government would intervene at the appropriate time. And nobody is justifying anyone getting killed

As for what do I gain from Nigerian government?
1- subsidized electricity
2- cheap university education
3- minimal taxation
4- autonomy. Government is absent from my decisions
5- cheap drivers insurance lol. In uk my drivers insurance was 4 million Naira a year. In Nigeria it is 15000 Naira a year

1 Like

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2023
We know you are not justifying his being killed, but the way you wrote is like a diss.you could have passed your information better.you no write well.like u no even feel remorse,rather attacking his reasoning.even saying..local bush mentality..infact ,u no well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by 9japride(m): 5:59am On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
the matter is a fresh matter and the government would intervene at the appropriate time. And nobody is justifying anyone getting killed

As for what do I gain from Nigerian government?
1- subsidized electricity
2- cheap university education
3- minimal taxation
4- autonomy. Government is absent from my decisions
5- cheap drivers insurance lol. In uk my drivers insurance was 400 million Naira a year. In Nigeria it is 15000 Naira a year
[color=#000099][/color]

The government have to protect its people. Those things you mention are not that special. In UK you are paid more and their currency is higher than the naira.
I don't like when people compare spendings of foreign countries to Nigeria. In Europe and other developed countries, their salaries are big.
In Nigeria, has minimum wage increased? Rather, things have increased.
I see most people that are ok with the way things are in the country as political agents.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by sukkot: 6:13am On Oct 31, 2023
9japride:
[color=#000099][/color]

The government have to protect its people. Those things you mention are not that special. In UK you are paid more and their currency is higher than the naira.
I don't like when people compare spendings of foreign countries to Nigeria. In Europe and other developed countries, their salaries are big.
In Nigeria, has minimum wage increased? Rather, things have increased.
I see most people that are ok with the way things are in the country as political agents.
brother the global economy is suffering. not just nigeria. people are suffering everywhere. lets pray the LORD protects and guides us well

1 Like

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Shijawesss: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2023
He is Igbo....

That's how they often behave most times

1 Like

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by mii4u(f): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2023
Luckysbab:

Says a Tinubu hater. What's the difference between you two, ideologically?
Point of correction, I don't hate Tinubu but I don't want him as a president, pls note the difference and stop bin unnecessarily antagonistic.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Christian36: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2023
It is people like you Mr op that are selling us out, your narrative is an insult for black race, especially to Africa. What stop the owner from calling the police if truly the owner was right. My pray for you is that one of your family should be a victim of such, then we will know whether you will come out to say this rubbish. The owner went ahead to call thugs instead of her to invite the police and here you are posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Nextt: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
mii4u:

U are so bitter.

My dear, they are drunk on Igbo matters. It is their daily bread.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by 9japride(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
brother the global economy is suffering. not just nigeria. people are suffering everywhere. lets pray the LORD protects and guides us well
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, I agree on the aspect the world economy. Amen, we all pray for a comfortable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Neddstark: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
RIP...

But to be sincere I don't understand where you belong with this narration, are you blaming this guy for dating his colleague or for asking for his wage?

I'm currently working in the same organization with my wife, the management is aware of it and never considered it as a crime.. " Just do your work" so do not generalize that couple can not in the same organization all in the name of "Oyinboland" Even in Naija, it is against the law of some organizations, so its peculiarity is not general.

Imagine the guy is one of your family members will you come here to say all these?

Fear God

The guy is dead. Nothing bad if someone drops tips on how he could have avoided being killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by uksam007: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
What happens to the woman calling police,instead she called thugs.The guy was wrong,but the woman wrong pass.she should be jailed.person scatter everywhere,so thugs beat am till e die.na scatter he scatter,he no kill person.the hate is too much for a black in Asia

May the soul of the dead rest in peace. The way the op put the story also lacks empathy too. But A call center in this context is a scam center where people from Asia call Americans and set them up on bogus subscriptions to be able to steal money from there cards. He should have known he was dealing with criminals and behaved him self.

1 Like

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by kokoA(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Being black is already a crime in some of countries not to talk of "fighting for your right" or dating a white lady, that one na treasonable felony. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by mysticwarrior(m): 3:50am On Nov 01, 2023
Why didn't they paid him his wages immediately he was fired, secondly why didn't the Chinese woman call the police to handle the situation instead of calling thugs, now she is going to jail for being involved in the crime of murder.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by sukkot: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Why didn't they paid him his wages immediately he was fired, secondly why didn't the Chinese woman call the police to handle the situation instead of calling thugs, now she is going to jail for being involved in the crime of murder.
and it is because of questions and ignorance like this that I created the thread. This poster truly doesn’t understand why they cannot dip hand inside pocket and pay the guy on the spot. There is a lot of ignorance and backwardness in Nigeria so these types of threads have to be made to enlighten people

But to answer your question why didn’t they pay him his wages immediately after he was fired. You see big or average companies have tax auditors from the government that come in to audit them to know how much they are making and how much taxes they are to pay and so every ingoing and outgoing has to be meticulously documented and the wages are already programmed in the system as to the hours clocked by the person and then at the appointed time of payment the system calculates the wages based on hours clocked and then automatically pays the wages into the bank account you supplied. It’s all computerized and cannot be altered and so you just have to wait for payday and on payday you go look in your account. Developed countries just don’t dip hand inside pocket and give you your cash on the spot. This why I say all you local minded people have to upgrade your mind before you travel . And in case you decide not to upgrade yourself then you have to patiently learn as you go and don’t try to aggressively impose your local man ways on developed systems in developed countries.

1 Like

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Greatkenny2: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
sukkot:
am not understanding how you people are turning this to a tribal issue
You're an idiot, a disgusting Yoruba Moslem pig who only open this thread because the the guy was an Igbo man....
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Patriotsleague: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sad ish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by sukkot: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Greatkenny2:

You're an idiot, a disgusting Yoruba Moslem pig who only open this thread because the the guy was an Igbo man....
no i opened the thread because the case was on frontpage the day before
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by mysticwarrior(m): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2023
sukkot:
and it is because of questions and ignorance like this that I created the thread. This poster truly doesn’t understand why they cannot dip hand inside pocket and pay the guy on the spot. There is a lot of ignorance and backwardness in Nigeria so these types of threads have to be made to enlighten people

But to answer your question why didn’t they pay him his wages immediately after he was fired. You see big or average companies have tax auditors from the government that come in to audit them to know how much they are making and how much taxes they are to pay and so every ingoing and outgoing has to be meticulously documented and the wages are already programmed in the system as to the hours clocked by the person and then at the appointed time of payment the system calculates the wages based on hours clocked and then automatically pays the wages into the bank account you supplied. It’s all computerized and cannot be altered and so you just have to wait for payday and on payday you go look in your account. Developed countries just don’t dip hand inside pocket and give you your cash on the spot. This why I say all you local minded people have to upgrade your mind before you travel . And in case you decide not to upgrade yourself then you have to patiently learn as you go and don’t try to aggressively impose your local man ways on developed systems in developed countries.
loud it bro, just look at the way you are quick to fiercely attack my post, you concentrated on just one while ask two, what the young man did was not a justifiable reason to end his life, I don't expect odoyo people like you to understand, do not quote me anymore.
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by sukkot: 5:47am On Nov 02, 2023
mysticwarrior:
loud it bro, just look at the way you are quick to fiercely attack my post, you concentrated on just one while ask two, what the young man did was not a justifiable reason to end his life, I don't expect odoyo people like you to understand, do not quote me anymore.
ewu nama angry
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Floky215: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
RIP...

But to be sincere I don't understand where you belong with this narration, are you blaming this guy for dating his colleague or for asking for his wage?

I'm currently working in the same organization with my wife, the management is aware of it and never considered it as a crime.. " Just do your work" so do not generalize that couple can not in the same organization all in the name of "Oyinboland" Even in Naija, it is against the law of some organizations, so its peculiarity is not general.

Imagine the guy is one of your family members will you come here to say all these?

Fear God

Oga, you said your wife, not you girl friend...read the narrative again...!!!
Re: Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update by Floky215: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Xhuntra:

You must be an idiöt to bad mouth someone that was murdered.
Sometimes I wonder the kind of humans that birthed and raised you...

He is an ebira boy from Kogi, lots of bastereds in that zone, I can bet you the bagga doesn't even know who is real father is...!!
Check all his post on this forum and you would understand that he is irredeemable..!!
Even an animal thinks and reason better and smarter than the guy...!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Russian Mafia Beats Woman Up, Breaks Her Fingers For Stealing / Another African From Gambia Caught In UK Talking To A 14years Old Girl (pix/vid) / Woman Castrates A Rapist....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.