Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,642 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

They Shot At Me,Am Ready To Die-Rivers ST Governor Vow To Resist The Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Shot At Me,Am Ready To Die-Rivers ST Governor Vow To Resist The Impeachment (191 Views)

Fr Obinyan to Obaseki: 'Be the big brother, call off the impeachment on Shaibu' / Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / FFK Calls For The Impeachment And Arrest Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Shot At Me,Am Ready To Die-Rivers ST Governor Vow To Resist The Impeachment by DyshApp: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Speaking on Monday when he visited the burnt complex, the Rivers governor alleged that security operatives have been compromised.

The Rivers governor said he is not against anyone, adding that he does not know the source of the political crisis in the state.

“From what I have seen, the security has been compromised,” he said.

“They were shooting at me, directly. But it does not matter. Somebody will die. I want to die so when people hear Fubara, they will say, who is this Fubara, he is that man who was killed that time over a struggle.

“I’m not against anybody. I’m not planning anything against anybody but I don’t know where all these things are coming from.

“Let it be put on record, whoever masterminded this thing (referring to the fire incident) is trying to shift…

“I heard some people gathered here to do whatever. That is purely rubbish.”

There were rumours that the state assembly was planning to impeach Fubara.

On Monday, the governor’s supporters besieged the Rivers assembly complex to protest the alleged impeachment.

During plenary on Monday, the Rivers assembly led by Martin Amaewhule, the speaker, removed Ehie Edison, the house leader.

There was chaos at the assembly when security operatives fired teargas canisters — a development that made some of the lawmakers to flee the complex.

Get more Naija Politics on Dyshus webpage

Re: They Shot At Me,Am Ready To Die-Rivers ST Governor Vow To Resist The Impeachment by kaysi: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Action movie
Re: They Shot At Me,Am Ready To Die-Rivers ST Governor Vow To Resist The Impeachment by LikeAking: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Make we hear word..

Policticians lie too much..

Let him tell us what’s actually going on.

(1) (Reply)

US Embassy Consultant, Mogaji Busayo Felicitates With Igp Egbetokun / Peter Obi Donates N20m To Enugu Hospital / Nlc Joint Press Conference: Nigeria Workers Withdraw Ur Services Nd Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.