Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Governor Otti Beams Hope On Kanu’s Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Otti Beams Hope On Kanu’s Release (159 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Otti Beams Hope On Kanu’s Release by kc80: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Governor Alex Otti of Abia State has beamed hope on the release of Nnamdi kanu, the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB).

Governor Otti on Sunday during a media parley in Umuahia said he is applying a different approach to ensure the release of Nnamdi kanu.

The Governor made it clear that despite not being on the pages of newspapers, he is working very hard to ensure the release of Nnamdi kanu.

He also highlighted that the present Federal Government is not responsible for Kanu’s detention but what he is doing doesn’t require media hype. He also posited that his approach to the matter is different from that of other southeast governors. He also positioned that an appeal to the conscience of the Federal Government may yield results.

Governor Otti also stated his position on the matter while hoping that his approach will yield positive result for the release of Kanu.

“My personal position is that this new government does not need to inherit the wrong things of the previous administration even though it is still APC. But I believe in results other than media hype. I believe it will yield results, I only believe it will only come to the public domain, when we have achieved results.” Governor Otti said.

https://candidreporters.com/governor-otti-beams-hope-for-kanus-release/
Re: Governor Otti Beams Hope On Kanu’s Release by yarimo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
The social media governor of ABIA state, just focus in providing good and quality leadership as you promise and leave nnamdi KANU out of it .
Re: Governor Otti Beams Hope On Kanu’s Release by truthhurtsnaira: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
yarimo:
The social media governor of ABIA state, just focus in providing good and quality leadership as you promise and leave nnamdi KANU out of it .

Yeah NIGGER he is…. And Nnamdi Kanu family is a royal family in Abia…

Tell your city Boy in Abuja why he self dey see and meet with Emirs….

The only Social Media governor I see is that little Hope Uzodimma that Supreme Court installed…. He will be booted out soon

(1) (Reply)

Akerele A Tainted Opportunist Attempts To Escape Ignominy With Attack On Obaseki / Ajaero: APC Group Begs NLC To Shelve Planned Strike / Emefiele: Judge Tells EFCC, There Must Be End To Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.