Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days (295 Views)

Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 / Make N50k+ Or 150k plus In 30 Days - Free Daily Guide / Become A Successful FOREX Millionaire Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by youngjack206(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
To be a forex millionaire in Nigeria is too easy now o. You're just the one dulling.

That $100 flip you want to do is more risky. That big capital you're waiting for may not come as well

Why don't you just take $60, & get a $10,000 prop firm account?

Pass your challenge, & make 10% of that. Get a 80% profit split.

That's just it.

E no hard again.. Don't wait for big capital.

If you don't know where to start.. I can mentor you for a token.

You too can make it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by Fa44me: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
youngjack206:
To be a forex millionaire in Nigeria is too easy now o. You're just the one dulling.

That $100 flip you want to do is more risky. That big capital you're waiting for may not come as well

That's just it.

You too can make it!

How much will the token be?
Re: Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by youngjack206(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fa44me:

Something anyone can afford.. 10k naira
Re: Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by JasonNOTStatham: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fa44me:

It depends on the prop firm, some charge $50-75 for a 5K account.
Re: Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by IVORY2009(m): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
youngjack206:

That's just it.

You too can make it!

If you can put your own personal trading account on myfxbook.com showing millions of fx earned then I will be willing to learn and invest in it.

2 Likes

Re: Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by Obierika(m): 4:58am On Oct 31, 2023
IVORY2009:

If you can put your own personal trading account on myfxbook.com showing millions of fx earned then I will be willing to learn and invest in it.

@Youngjack206 over to you grin
Re: Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by youngjack206(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2023
IVORY2009:

I don't journal.. besides I'm not begging you to learn, it's conditional.
Re: Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by Obierika(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
youngjack206:

He is not interested in learning forex trading from you.

If you come here to ask people to make an investment of $60 then the least you can do is to show evidence that you actually know what you're doing!
Re: Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by youngjack206(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Obierika:

He is not interested in learning forex trading from you.

If you come here to ask people to make an investment of $60 then the least you can do is to show evidence that you actually know what you're doing!

LOL.. Who said I want to teach forex..?
Do you even understand what I said..
Try reading with understanding before typing sir!

I'm telling people here that getting rich with forex is now simpler because of prop firms.. I went ahead to say instead of struggling (in profits) with your $100 balance.. use $60 to buy a $10k prop account and trade to maximize profits. And I made a conditional statement for those who don't know their way around how to pass a prop challenge that I will mentor them for 10k naira which is affordable.. That's different from teaching you forex abeg.. besides who charges 10k to teach forex? Not me! My private mentorship is 200k.

Try dey read with understanding mbok!
Re: Become A Forex Millionaire In 30 Days by IVORY2009(m): 4:08am On Nov 01, 2023
youngjack206:

It shows you are not legitimate grin

You want to earn 10k per each person that wants to learn, 10k multiply by 10 or 20 persons and vola you are up, we know the trick grin only unwise person would fall for your trick.

(1) (Reply)

Rosabon Win Big Cash Promo Investment / You Want To Build A Career In Motion Graphic Design? / Digital Display Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.