Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sholikay(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: . by sholikay(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: . by Stevenbright(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
sholikay:
My wedding is slated for next month 25th,I need fund to buy some necessary things..I have sorted some i could get with money saved,but inflation didnt help and isn't helping with purchasing of some items...

I'm a structural decorator(house painter)..contract job isn't coming like I envisaged,due to the season..December is our peak season.

I need helpers that could help me achieve this wedding..I don't wish to.postpone it,due to the fear of uncertainty..(more inflation)

I have tried cut out so many things,but there are still important things to get,with funds not being available for now...

I would appreciate your help,nairalanders...

I have to summon courage to come do this here,because of those that would want to query my inability to fund my wedding and provide for my family when married..

I'm not a lazy guy,I'm just building my own Painting business,because I am not comfortable with salary jobs..
Painting brings money and leisure time for me than office job...
My dad taught me the job,I want/wish to build it with my academic knowledge,instead of slaving for someone else..

I don't mind getting loans with lower interest...please help me,naira landers..
Thank you..

A painter is a creative individual with well developed imaginative ability. If this is true in your case, you will realize that you have alot to gain if you avoid organizing a formal wedding (trad and white). Just do a mini trad wedding with friends and family in attendance and you will be fine in the long run. You can now go to the registry later in few years to document it.

The following are what you will gain:

1. You will not be indebted to anybody be it financially or otherwise.
2. You will be armed with at least some funds and other resources that will help ensure a balanced and stress-free beginning of a family life.
3. Respect from your wife since you will be able to meet you guys needs in the short terms and thereafter.
4. Peace of mind as a result of the earlier points mentioned.
5. etc...

1 Like

Re: . by sholikay(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2023
Rest!!!! You never ready
Re: . by KiNg0G: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2023
Boys with format everyday
Re: . by Nlanalyst: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
My wedding is slated for next month 25th,I need fund to buy some necessary things..I have sorted some i could get with money saved,but inflation didnt help and isn't helping with purchasing of some items...

I'm a structural decorator(house painter)..contract job isn't coming like I envisaged,due to the season..December is our peak season.

I need helpers that could help me achieve this wedding..I don't wish to.postpone it,due to the fear of uncertainty..(more inflation)

I have tried cut out so many things,but there are still important things to get,with funds not being available for now...

I would appreciate your help,nairalanders...

I have to summon courage to come do this here,because of those that would want to query my inability to fund my wedding and provide for my family when married..

I'm not a lazy guy,I'm just building my own Painting business,because I am not comfortable with salary jobs..
Painting brings money and leisure time for me than office job...
My dad taught me the job,I want/wish to build it with my academic knowledge,instead of slaving for someone else..

I don't mind getting loans with lower interest...please help me,naira landers..
Thank you...
Useless imp. Na begging you wan take run family. Jobless mofo.
Re: . by sholikay(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Stevenbright:

A painter is a creative individual with well developed imaginative ability. If this is true in your case, you will realize that you have alot to gain if you avoid organizing a formal wedding (trad and white). Just do a mini trad wedding with friends and family in attendance and you will be fine in the long run. You can now go to the registry later in few years to document it.

The following are what you will gain:

1. You will not be indebted to anybody be it financially or otherwise.
2. You will be armed with at least some funds and other resources that will help ensure a balanced and stress-free beginning of a family life.
3. Respect from your wife since you will be able to meet you guys needs in the short terms and thereafter.
4. Peace of mind as a result of the earlier points mentioned.
5. etc...
chief,could you please help unquote this...thank you for your input.
Re: . by sholikay(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Please thanks for your contribution..I can't bring down this thread myself except the mod does..I was so overwhelmed,hence I posted this on a public forum like this...
I don't wish this to haunt me ,most especially my woman in the long run...
I am discontinuing this request,and facing everything offline with high hope on God...

I am grateful for my situation though..

(1) (Reply)

Discipline Your Kids / My Advice To Nigerians This Festive Period. / As An Adult, Would You Feel Insulted If Your Sisters Fiance Asked You To Pick Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.