Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Husband Would Say, "... I'm More Than Blessed To Have You" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Would Say, "... I'm More Than Blessed To Have You" (261 Views)

Husband Would Ask Permission From The 1st Wife To Marry A 2nd Wife! / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Would Say, "... I'm More Than Blessed To Have You" by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:44pm On Feb 04
There are crochets I made myself, I don't know how to explain to people that I actually made the hair myself.

Today I don record this one.😂
Make una watch my small talent.

My husband would say, "God will bless that prophetess that discredited you before your ex, without that, I wouldn't have seen a perfect woman like you to get married to🤪, I'm more than blessed to have you"

Awwww...🥰🥰🥰
This young man seizes every opportunity to make me blush.

I never see making my hair myself as stress because I enjoy this so much.
I had so much passion for hair dressing that I started making hair at the age of 8.
I would say, I was born for this😁

https://youtube.com/shorts/2gJWGUHxNpI?si=6eoBo6jZ_fzC9tcB

Re: My Husband Would Say, "... I'm More Than Blessed To Have You" by Angrigowt: 12:05am On Feb 05
Simps deserve hell
Re: My Husband Would Say, "... I'm More Than Blessed To Have You" by UjuJoan2: 12:21am On Feb 05
RevenuesBoost:
There are crochets I made myself, I don't know how to explain to people that I actually made the hair myself.

Today I don record this one.😂
Make una watch my small talent.

My husband would say, "God will bless that prophetess that discredited you before your ex, without that, I wouldn't have seen a perfect woman like you to get married to🤪, I'm more than blessed to have you"

Awwww...🥰🥰🥰
This young man seizes every opportunity to make me blush.

I never see making my hair myself as stress because I enjoy this so much.
I had so much passion for hair dressing that I started making hair at the age of 8.
I would say, I was born for this😁

https://youtube.com/shorts/2gJWGUHxNpI?si=6eoBo6jZ_fzC9tcB

Welldone, it’s actually harder than it looks. I make hair too, but never in myself. It’s too much work and not worth the stress for me.

Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Would Say, "... I'm More Than Blessed To Have You" by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:22am On Feb 05
More Pictures

👇👇👇

1 Like

Re: My Husband Would Say, "... I'm More Than Blessed To Have You" by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:27am On Feb 05
UjuJoan2:

Welldone, it’s actually harder than it looks. I make hair too, but never in myself. It’s too much work and not worth the stress for me.

Kudos!

Thanks ❣️

Anybody touches my hair, I'll just scream, the pain is not funny. You know how virgin hair can hurt.

So I just prefer making it myself, at least I know how to handle my hair with care.

Not stressful for me
I can decide to go on all back for weeks still made by me.
I make this occasionally.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online 100% / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Please Spare A Minute And Vote For Me...please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.