Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account (532 Views)

Get Paid $10.19 Worth Of Dogecoin Every 24hrs Using This Free Dogecoin Miner / Earn $750 Monthly To Post, Like And Comment On Post / Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 12:37am On Oct 31, 2023
If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

If you are interested, check my signature to send me a WhatsApp messages on +2348057501994

Note: You will not be allowed to use the account during the period of rental otherwise it might get banned.

This has nothing to do in association with illegal activities so it's not a get rich scheme. Please won't dignify anyone who asks for me to convince them that it is legit, with a response.
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 1:12am On Oct 31, 2023
A new month has just begun. So in case you are interested in getting the $10 payment for your account this month then now is the best time to get in. If you come later in the month, then your payment will begin in December instead of this month. So the earlier the better
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 1:13am On Oct 31, 2023
I also have an 8 to 6 white collar job so I will appreciate if you can indicate your interest early enough so I can easily arrange my schedule for each next day.
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by Shegz89: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
I have a LinkedIn account contact me on telegram ....09018061464
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by skygreen: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
I have old linkedin account contact me in 0.8066..4436..71
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by Stellacruz: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2023
Please can you drop a link to your WhatsApp line instead?... I have an old account
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by MindOnMatters00(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2023
oceanblazer:
If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

If you are interested, check my signature to send me a WhatsApp messages on 07038682173

Note: You will not be allowed to use the account during the period of rental otherwise it might get banned.

This has nothing to do in association with illegal activities so it's not a get rich scheme. Please won't dignify anyone who asks for me to convince them that it is legit, with a response.

Bro pls be straightforward. Do you mean $10,000 per month or $10 per month?

You saying one amount on your topic and saying another one on your contents of your post.
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Bro pls be straightforward. Do you mean $10,000 per month or $10 per month?

You saying one amount on your topic and saying another one on your contents of your post.

Sorry, I meant $10 monthly
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
I'll be posting my payment for this month. I believe it will serve as proof to others about this post cos I know Nigerians very well.

For those who are waiting for my proof so that they can register next month, have in mind that it will be till January before you begin to get paid. However, you can be increasing the number of connections in your LinkedIn account as you wait.

Then for those who hope to start getting paid by December, I'll advise you to get in within 2 days from today. Also try to get your account above 100 connections.

The minimum number of connects required is 75, so if your account doesn't have up to 75 connects begin to send multiple invites to other LinkedIn users to get yours above 100.
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
For those asking me to contact them, I'm sorry I won't be able to. It's a win-win situation. So I've made effort to make this offer by posting here. If you are serious, then you can reciprocate by sending me a message on WhatsApp for more details.

I have pre-recorded voice note to explain it to you.
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
I'm sorry. A lot of people have sent me messages on another number which I have logged out of.

This is the current WhatsApp number +2348057501994
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Note please:

Payment list on the platform is released every 30th of the month, counting from 1st to 30th.
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by jobgbemi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Can I get my account back at anytime?
Secondly, in what currency is the $10 paid?
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by egbeocha(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
I get old account.
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2023
Good morning
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2023
egbeocha:
I get old account.

WhatsApp me on +2348057501994
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by jobgbemi(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2023
jobgbemi:
Can I get my account back at anytime?
Secondly, in what currency is the $10 paid?

Please, can you respond to this?
Re: Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2023
I promised to post my payment for this month.

And I will do it soon.

For those who I registered last month, except your name in the December payment list.

For those who I registered this month just be on the look out. But you can't miss the January list.

(1) (Reply)

Best Dispatch Riders Services In Warri / Throwback Video To When Landmark CEO Explained How Built His Business / Need Business Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.