Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Unlimited Internet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unlimited Internet (473 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2023
Spectranet unlimited internet available.

NO MORE BUYING OF DATA, NO RENEWAL, NO VPN REQUIRED.

CONNECT IT TO ANY DEVICE, 9MONTHS WARRANTY

JUST BUY AND USE INTERNET AS U LIKE
WORK WITH

IPHONES, LAPTOP, ANDROID ETC
we can meet 1 on 1 if u're in Lagos
Re: Unlimited Internet by Zhark007: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
So I decided to give this guy's business a trial...... soectranet cheat code..... and he scammed me. Though it's not much, (2k) yeah you heard me right 2k for cheat and since morning he has blocked our chat on whatsapp and did not reply my calls........so unfortunate.....ordinary urgent .........don't do business with him o......even his location might be a trap don't go there o......times are changing people are becoming desperate he may have a different devious plan so don't be deceived by the fact that he posted location and phone number......don't say I didn't tell you o

1 Like

Re: Unlimited Internet by PlaysNigeria: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Zhark007:
So I decided to give this guy's business a trial...... soectranet cheat code..... and he scammed me. Though it's not much, (2k) yeah you heard me right 2k for cheat and since morning he has blocked our chat on whatsapp and did not reply my calls........so unfortunate.....ordinary urgent .........don't do business with him o......even his location might be a trap don't go there o......times are changing people are becoming desperate he may have a different devious plan so don't be deceived by the fact that he posted location and phone number......don't say I didn't tell you o

leave him, abject poverty caused this on him. You don’t know you might have saved his soul from leaving his body today through hunger.
Re: Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
PlaysNigeria:

leave him, abject poverty caused this on him. You don’t know you might have saved his soul from leaving his body today through hunger.
U don't judge without hearing from the others common use ur brain.
Re: Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
PlaysNigeria:

Imagine someone that stole another person's device and he asked me to configure it for him, I asked the name he used to register the mifi thinking he owns it and he didn't know am still trying to help him sorts it, loo and behold not UpTo 24h he sent me 2k to retrieve someones username and password and am seeing this here.

I have the login details now, but I want him to come here and apologize before giving him, he is soo proud and ignorant
Re: Unlimited Internet by PlaysNigeria: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2023
Fembrous5:

U don't judge without hearing from the others common use ur brain.
you want to tell me why it took you 5 days to respond to this post? i saw the post he made two days after, you didn’t take that time to clear his allegations. you are the senseless one here and you must be proud of it.
If you hadn’t been that much of a scammer too which is common with a business like yours, you would have transferred back his money to him and avoid doing business with him the moment you noticed the router is stolen like you claimed.
Re: Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 8:37am On Mar 12
Hi
Re: Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21
Dey available...
Re: Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29
Working perfectly...

(1) (Reply)

Obesity Is Now Classified As A Disease In The United States / Urgent Advice Needed!!! / Born Without Skull: US Doctorscreate Fresh Head For Nigerianchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.