Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. (562 Views)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2023
This video brought tears to my eyes. He spent five years in prison for failing to pay child support only discover later that the child is not even his own.
https:///Ekitipikin/status/1719256131837530604?s=20

Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by NJV: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2023
It's too early to be crying on a beautiful Tuesday morning so I won't click biko.
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Oyindidi(f): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2023
This woman is wicked, after spending 5 years in prison for not paying child support for a child that is not his.

Wow! This one weak me shocked

1 Like

Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Clairvoyancy: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2023
A
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Clairvoyancy: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2023
That's horribly wicked
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Tallesty1(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2023
Oyindidi:
This woman is wicked, after spending 5 years in prison for not paying child support for a child that is not his.

Wow! This one weak me shocked
And she knew the child wasn't his.

She still dey follow the actual father talk sef.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Tallesty1(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
That's horribly wicked
As in, this is just too wicked
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Tallesty1(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2023
NJV:
It's too early to be crying on a beautiful Tuesday morning so I won't click biko.
Mental health dey important bah
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Samakus(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Chai. Some women can be heartless
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Oyindidi(f): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2023
Tallesty1:

That woman is evil
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Coolsat(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2023
You'll still see some of their gender justifying this wickedness

1 Like

Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Oyindidi(f): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Coolsat:
You'll still see some of their gender justifying this wickedness
It's too early to cry

1 Like

Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Fahvvy: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2023
I'm more concerned about what was done to the woman and what was done to compensate the man undecided...
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by fyzaila: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2023
When someone told me "Men are dangerous and women are wicked" i kept doubting that statement till now that it is fully confirmed. When a woman want to deal with you ehn hmmm.
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by NJV: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
Mental health dey important bah

Exactly o. Too much bad and sad news everywhere
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by EreluRoz: 5:14pm On Jan 19
Tallesty1:
As in, this is just too wicked
I run away whenever I'm busy and come back when I'm less busy to unwind. cheesy
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Tallesty1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
I run away whenever I'm busy and come back when I'm less busy to unwind. cheesy
You can keep the name nah, must you deactivate?
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by EreluRoz: 5:19pm On Jan 19
Tallesty1:
You can keep the name nah, must you deactivate?
If I keep the name they'll always mention me so I prefer to deactivate. Sannu
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Tallesty1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
If I keep the name they'll always mention me so I prefer to deactivate. Sannu
Troublesome as you are, it is weird that I ended up mi.... noticing your absence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by EreluRoz: 5:27pm On Jan 19
Tallesty1:
Troublesome as you are, it is weird that I ended up mi.... noticing your absence.
Awnn thanks but I'm not troublesome in reality sha 😆.

I just play around here
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by Nazgul: 6:35pm On Jan 19
Tallesty1:

Men will never learn.

Once a woman you're not legally married to tells you she's pregnant for you, just keep quiet until she delivers then head for a DNA test.

A simple DNA test along with the result in court would have saved his àss from jail.
Re: Paternity Court: Some People Are Naturally Wicked. This Video Will Make You Cry. by fineboynl(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20
Why the government not making dna compulsory in the United States considering their advancement and wealth.

There are many people still pay child support to bastards. God has a way of using people to help others sha. That’s life

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales / Are We Governed By Our Names? / Abortion Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.