Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Throwback Video: "He Will Be There To Serve The State And Not Me" - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video: "He Will Be There To Serve The State And Not Me" - Wike (185 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video: "He Will Be There To Serve The State And Not Me" - Wike by Ujukitchen(f): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM07VKZUrR0?si=9Tn5sdLE9hQRIdp3

Former Rivers State governor and the current FCT minister, Nyesom Wike in a throwback video while speaking with a Channels TV journalist, said;

"Is it only me? was he born to serve me? he will be there to serve the State, the problem we the leaders have is that you have succeeded to put the person you want in office, what next is it for him to fail or succeed, will you like to control him to do this or that, once you leave office, do yourself the favour of respecting yourself, I have done my own, if he needs my advice, it's ok.." this response came when he was asked what he will do if his successor turns his back against him.

The Rivers State governor, Sim Fubara in the last few hours has been battling an impeachment process initiated by 24 members of the Rivers State House of Assembly.

1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: "He Will Be There To Serve The State And Not Me" - Wike by Ujukitchen(f): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2023
cc Nlfpmod
Re: Throwback Video: "He Will Be There To Serve The State And Not Me" - Wike by Cruise777: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2023
They are decieving Fabura
Re: Throwback Video: "He Will Be There To Serve The State And Not Me" - Wike by christejames(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike is a narcissistic lout that should not be seen holding any public position undecided

He will definitely regret his actions, he had long been cooking and force-feeding the masses, now it's the turn of the masses to cook and feed him grin grin

He should enjoy his breakfast that is coming so fast. cheesy
Re: Throwback Video: "He Will Be There To Serve The State And Not Me" - Wike by Agwotulumbe1: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
They are decieving Fabura
shatap
Yoruba Muslims are decieving him so that he'll be Amboded.
fubara should stand strong like Obaseki.

(1) (Reply)

$150 Million Looted By Abacha Will Be Return Soon – Presidency Assured Nigerians / We Will Showcase Our Local Fabrics To The Global Market – Barr Uju / Edo State Blazing The Trail In Building An Economy And Society Of World Class Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.